Attention Steel Blocks ...

Fayette County

Fayette County Speedway is considering running a couple of Steel Block shows on Friday nights during the 2005 Season IF there is enough interest.

If you are interested, please reply to this post AND/OR contact Charlie Depew at (618) 347-2327.

Thank you!

Thank you for your quick replys and interest. Are there others? Please let us know as we'd like to see a full field if this classes is added for a few events!!

Also, would everyone that responded please PM a contact name and phone number at your convenience for track personnel to contact you in the future.

Thanks!

Mr. Depew I don't think that alot of the steel block latemodel guys are registered on this site. I really think that if you did have a few shows that you would get the car counts for the simple reason you have a really good fast track.

Fayette County said:
Six cars isn't enough for a full field ... are there others interested? Please let us know ...

In all fairness to the Steel Block teams, this has only been on here for two or three days. Not all teams get on the internet. Myself, I dont think Brownstown would have any problem getting a full field of Steel Blocks, especially for special events that will be held on Friday's. There are alot of Steel Block teams in the Central & Southern, IL area that dont have a friday night track. I say give it a try, you will probably be suprised. J/M/O

If you have it, they will come. There are enough cars that run Super LM with steel engines to fill the field and a ton of steel blocks out there. If the pay is good they will come.

i agree saluki..there are plenty of all steel motors out there to fill the track,fact is if a track could get them all together there would be a hell of a race on..i beleive this season at fulton there will be around 10-15,not bad considering what it has been in the past,i look for the all steel late model classes to grow quite a bit...

Back