Attention UMP sportsman for Photo Billy Night a extra $300.00 added from a Great fan in the stands d

JD12

C.E.O Davinroy Motorsport
Jason:
Let us not forget the sup'sportsman class for the WOO Photo Billy night of racing on September 14th,2012 at the Belle-Clair Speedway bullring. I will add a $300.00 bonus as follows: At intermission, the youngest Jr. fan club member picked to ride with a driver, will draw from a hat, a number representing the starting position of the car that will be the beneficiary of the bonus. This number won't be revealed until after the end of the feature. All who participate in the feature race will be eligible, even if they have to park. If Jr. Fan Club isn't used, than one of the announcers will make the draw.
Livin4Racin

This is a copy of a PM that I was sent. Show me a racetrack with better race fans I dare ya!!! There you go Guys and Gals a Extra $300.00 clams for a mystery spot to be drawn at intermission!!!! Thanks again just another reason to get down on the 14th to the Photo Billy 50!

That kind of thing is awesome! Congrats to everyone at Belle-Clair really cool deal for everyone involved

And we would like to say thanks to the Fan In The Stands. This kind of help is really appreciated and I think is instrumental in bringing cars to the track that may not have run.

Big Daddy

Back