Attn: B-mod guys - need HELP!!

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
Thanks everyone for your help & thanks to Jill for emailing me what I needed.
Below are complete B-mod results from 8/15 @ SFCR:
1) Kyle Stolzer #147
2) Brad McKinnon #20m
3) Bryan Richards #102
4) Randy Forster #R7
5) Chad Despain #27
6) Shannon Burch #8
7) Nathan Gibson #97
8) Ken Huber #44H
9) Tony Blue #17H
10) Berry Pender #27B
11) Greg Will #87S
12) Jim Hartzell #67
13) Greg Price #59
14) Scott Anderson #22
15) Jake Sewell #F5
16) Josh Price #59J
17) Kenny Harris #69
18) Dan Bimson #12
19) Chuck Huff # 21H
20) Jack Halbert #11J

Justina Asher #6zip
Matt Anderson #17
David Lee Racer #13 (car never raced)

Crystal....

I think the 17H is Tony Blue..... I think it was Justin Huff driving.... It was Jack Halbert in the 11J.....I think its Sewell.....Think 27b is Berry Bender....Bimsons name is right... I think the 13 was David Lee Racer..... Maybe that will help some... LOL

Thanks

The 27b is Barry Pender, not Bender.
The 13 was David Lee Racer
Thanks. I do have it as Pender in my results posted above. And I thought it was David Lee Racer but wasn't sure. So now the only name I'm missing is that yellow & red #17. I hope to get that from Jill soon.

17h

17H is me Tony "Wildthing" Blue. My normal number is 6. I changed my number and car design to pay tribute to my mom and my car cheifs grandson. We lst both last year my mom to MS and Hayden to respitory failure at birth.

I have just a little problem with the scoring. I finished 8. Ken 44H finished just behind me. He did get around me before the last caution but was put behind me under caution. No biggy just glad to limp home in top ten with a sick motor.

Thanks again to everyone with the help with pass the helmet and to all who gave from their hearts.

Finishing order

Hey Tony
I think the finishing order is right. I was able to get around you on the high side on the white flag lap going into turn 1. I did see you on the low side in turn 3 but I carried a lot of momentum off the corner. you had a good race and nice run. Two hurt cars running for the same spot.

Finish

Thanks Ken. I know you was out there but didn't think you got it. Good run. Maybe next time we'll both will be able to give it a go in the top five where I know we both should be..

Back