ATTN: Jason Waller & Christi Dickens

BRSDBoy

Your Typer and Talker
Pre-statement: I attempted phoning and e-mailing addressed parties and received no response. This is my final attempt.

Sir/Madam,

Approval for the BigRiverSandDrags.com domain and webspace is due by 11:59 P.M. (CST) December 31, 2005. This will assure that a website can be built and fully-functional by opening day 2006. Also, approval must be granted for a desired monthly allotment of bandwidth and server-maintenance fees. Design and design-maintenance fees will be less expensive if Option A is selected before the aforementioned deadline.

If both agreement and payment are not received before January 1, 2006, the said contract (Option A) shall be considered void. Option B may be instituted at any time thereafter with consent and reception of the stated payment. If, at any time within either contract, required payment is not received, Design 85 shall reserve the right to cancel all services and webspace.

I look forward to redesigning BigRiverSandDrags.com in 2006. An invoice will be sent upon receiving your confirmation.

Cordially,

Nickolas Harris

-All websites are built and maintained through the Tripod server.

Option A
Tripod Set-Up Fee: $15.00 (one time)
*Tripod "Webmaster" Plan: $11.95 (monthly)
Design 85 Website Build/Setup: $15.00 (one time)
Design 85 Monthly Maintenance: (void during set-up period) $8.05 each month in which updates are made.
-------------------------------
Total: $41.95** ($20.00** monthly during racing season, $11.95** monthly during offseason.)
Estimated Time of Completion: March 1, 2006
(If not completed by ETC, Setup fee will be renewed. This applies only to Option A.)

Option B
Tripod Server Set-Up Fee: $15.00 (one time)
*Tripod "Webmaster" Plan: $11.95 (monthly)
Design 85 Website Build/Setup: $25.00 (one time)
Design 85 Monthly Maintenance: (void during set-up period) $8.05 each month in which updates are made.
------------------------------
Total: $51.95** ($20.00** monthly during racing season, $11.95** monthly during offseason.)
Estimated Time of Completion: 90 days after initial monetary reception.

-----------------------------

*The Tripod "Webmaster" Plan is the median of the plans in which I work with. At your discretion, you may choose the less expensive "Pro" plan for $8.95 monthly, but may be subject to bandwidth blackouts and media limitations. You may also choose the "Deluxe" plan for $19.95 monthly to assure that all videos and images will be viewed by all website visitors with less chance of a bandwidth limit blackout. You may review the details of each plan by going here: http://www.tripod.lycos.com/compare/compare.html

**Monetary figures and totals may change, depending on the (tripod) plan chosen.

See Jason & Christi for your Advertising/Sponsorship Needs

Revised (12/31): Jason & Christi will be overseeing the advertising & rule book preparation as we begin 2006. Contact information and other information concerning the progress will be posted on this site in the upcoming weeks. Therefore, if you know anyone interested in being a sponsor, we hope to speak with you soon. Thank you!

Personal Note: I spoke to Jason today. As we all have financial difficulties around the holidays, so can Jason & his family. JASON IS NOT SELLING OR ABANDONING BIG RIVER SAND DRAGS and is making an attempt to contact those who help operate the races. He will be considering many ideas on improvement to the track and he appreciates everyones concerns. He will be releasing more information very soon.

Hey Nick!

I'll reply to it lol. you can vent your frustrations on here and I dont think to many would take offense to it. I left a few posts here and there and got no reply either. I guess everyone is under their cars wrenching away for the upcoming season. I am waiting for parts myself. I had the rear-end narrowed so I could stuff those tires in the fenders, and now I am waiting for Strange to build the axles for it. I also have to pull the transmission and have the trans-brake installed and get a new converter. I wish I could get all this done for what the web site cost lol. BUTTT, you know what they say, Speed is money, how fast do you want to go? lol. Maybe next year (2007) I'll go for the blower! HA HA HA I wish lol. CYA buddy take care and Have a Happy New Year. Everybody else too

Bryan

ill post also everyone knows i always got something to say haha. not much time left till 2006 i know im ready, well i think i am but im not ready to start spending all that money, but like u say bryan speed is money. Speaking of speed vern henson jr is ready to go faster he bought William Suttons open 4x4 so i guess he will be running comp elim in 2006.

Well thats good news! I'm glad a local bought his car. Comp might get interesting this year. It seems to be growing. I just hope he doesnt try any of those fancy wheel stands in this one lol. I ordered my axles today, so I hope to be fitting the rear-end soon. Of course thats item one on a very long list lol. Ah well, we gotta have a hobby right lol.

well bryan your one step ahead of me, all i have purchased for my new rail is the heim joints haha, and i keep looking at that long list of expensive parts thinking if i put it off longer maybe the list will shrink, but its not working so i guess maybe its time to start spending..

Back