Awesome Job John Lansford

Feature number two as a rookie. That is a good job and he could have more as the season is not quite over. Any way that it goes, John is trying for rookie of the year and that win helps with that efforts.

Nice job John. Looks like you could be the UMP 2004 Rookie of the year! I think this win puts you in the lead.

See you Friday at BelleVegas. AK

Thanks To Everyone

We At Lansford Racing Would Like To Thank Everyone For Making This Win Possible. A Special Thanks Goes Out To Steve Shepard For Labor Day Weekend Help. If It Wasn't For His Efforts, Last Weekends Run Wouldnt Have Happen And Neither Would This Weekend's Win. Thanks Steve! We Will Be At Bell Vegas Again This Fri. Hopefully With A Better Starting Spot! We Would Also Like To Thank Our Crew For The Hard Work They Have Done These Past Couple Of Weeks Keeping The Car And Team Together. If It Wasn't For Them We Would Still Be On The Trailer Broke, Still In 2nd Place! Thank You! Mel You Did It Again You Had A Great Track! Black And Slick From Top To Bottom. Great Racing! Way To Go MCS Crew!

P.S. CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE LANSFORDRACING.US

Way to go Smoothie!

Keep up the great work. It's good to see that more than 2 or 3 of us are posting messages about John now. John has been running outstanding for about 2 months solid. I'm proud to say John is a friend of mine, but can't wait to show it off with my new John Lansford racing shirt! :)

RacerRod

Back