awesome

lost25

i dont know who the 16 modified was that was at mt vernon saturday night but i think he/she was a totally awesome driver and a very fast car...i have to admit i usually hate watching mods race but i was really into that feature...i just wanted to say congrats and i really liked your racing...

seets

i got to meet him sat and i meet his dad and mom at paducah a few weeks back really nice folks and both drive the wheels off them cars mike watson

Aww...the mods have some of the best racing around.....nothing against the late models.....but mods are especially better than sprints.....haha

Tommie

he has had a pretty good start to the 2006 season with 2 feature wins several top fives... with only 2 DNF's (1 blown motor, and 1 roll over) he has been in the top five in UMP points everyweek....:D

It's always cool to watch tom and tommie race against each other, if they're both in the same race you can almost guarantee its gonna be an interesting feature. Congrats to both of them on one heck of a run so far this year.

gofast1 said:
It's always cool to watch tom and tommie race against each other, if they're both in the same race you can almost guarantee its gonna be an interesting feature. Congrats to both of them on one heck of a run so far this year.
I agee with you also,but let not forget about BJ and John Seets also..The whole family is fun to watch....

Back