Awesome

duckhunter330

Steve "Duck" LaGarce
I visited DRR for the first time lastnight and I must say I was impressed! Good, fairly clean racing. All the classes had close finishes that kept me on the edge of my seat. The facility was well groomed and ran like a professional track. It was neat to see the lower budget classes get some attention. It seems other tracks put the lower budget classes on the back burner because of all the high dollar classes. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!
I am so looking forward to racing at your track next season.

It was good to see Steve and Bob at DRR Friday night. The racing at DRR is always good and tight. Hope you guys had a good time and hope to see ya's down this way some next year.

Yeah it's always good to see Bob. And hopefully Steve will be doing alot of racing with us next year! It's a fun truck....the Bristol of ministocks!! hehe Always exciting!! And it was fun getting to race with Mark Friday Night. Hopefully Mark will be there with us next year also. NBC Motorsports! hehe

second the awsome

I would like to also say that after my first time to race at Doe Run, I truely enjoyed it. The track and operations were great. Thanks for giving me a few minutes after arriving late. Hope to race with you guys next year. :D

YES I'LL AGREE IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I DROVE ON THE TRACK AND IT WAS AWSOME AS H*LL ...I'LL BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR FOR SURE....AND THE WAY THEY RAN THEIR PROGRAM EV THOUGH THEY HAD AWARDS THING THEY WENT THREW EVERYTHING FAIRLY FAST....GOOD JOB BOBBY.........

TONY

Bill, you guys will for sure see me there next year. I am not sure about MCS, it just depends on what they do with the rules. That is a shame because I only live about a half hour from MCS.

Lol!!!!

mcs+rules=now thats some good bud:D
Good one, Shannon. I thought I read on here that next year MCS will NOT have the RAMS rules (which I thought were on a 2 year freeze). Are they just going to the mini stock class like they are at DRR? So does that mean no more RAMS? I mean, no RAMS rules means the organization is basicly gone, right? I'm confused!!!!!!!!! :confused:

That is correct. MCS willl no longer be the RAMS. MCS will be something else. Unless Millsey keeps the RAMS for the Rock the RAMS will no longer be!

So?

No more organization at all and no more end of the year pay out? Is Mel just going to pay them on a weekly basis? No more meetings, no more voting on the rules at hand? Hmm, interesting.

rams

i would once again join the rams if we could run both drr and the rock for points-i want to race at both next year-anybody else intrested in this format???????/maybe not even call it the rams-i would consider being a sponsor of this type competition-it would help get the car count back down in this area again,just a thought-and the same rules at each track????

Crystal, I dont know all the legistics of what is actually going on I wasnt at the meeting, however that is what it says on the RAMS page. From what I hear after the payout this year they are folding up. The new rules will be just basic rules Weight, Carb, Tires, ect.

Shannon, that sounds like good stuff BUT millsey has already posted the rules for the Rock and they are different than DRR.

basically run what you brung...at mcs hey on a positive note at there is some kind of ministocks in that area... yeah duck shannon,and cyrstal it would be nice what you are talking about I've got a sweet deal in the making and you might see the smurf out next year but really confusied on how to build a car(for this guy) that is legal at DRR and the Rock I guess it really up to the powers to be on this one... right now just sitting back to see how it plays out...

I'll be honest the Rock will alway's be my home track thats where I started racing but on rain outs or alternative weeks ( if they would alternate for a pionts funds) wouldn't be bad to race Drr.. like I said the powers to be need to decide the racer would enjoy it...

Smurf, I feel the same way about MCS, however I dont have enough money to build a car that would be competitive by their new rules. I am sure some of the MCS guys will also be comming down now that the rules are the way they are.

hey smurf

smurf build it to the drr rules,like mine-stock bottom end(except pistons) and a cam that pulls 15-get with me if ya need any questions answered-hey i got me another pinto,already gutted and runs-even has title:D not sure what to do with it-and i am in need of a donor car for reskining the racer if ya got one

smurf build it to the drr rules,like mine-stock bottom end(except pistons) and a cam that pulls 15-get with me if ya need any questions answered-hey i got me another pinto,already gutted and runs-even has title:D not sure what to do with it-and i am in need of a donor car for reskining the racer if ya got one
got about 10 left:D :D :D only bad thing I was kinda wanting to build a wagon:eek: :eek:

Back