Axeman

Mun11

Dissent Sixties Hippie
Axeman, all four of your tires must be on the ground- have not seen any pic`s of yours on here for weeks. Get those tires off the ground and get some of your pic`s on this site. Your pic`s are always super and everyone loves to see them. Thanks Mun.

Thanks Mun11, I really appreciate the kind words. I'm sorry to say I haven't be able to attend since 7/3. I've been hoping to get back before the end of the season, but other committments keep getting in the way. Unfortunately, pretty soon there won't be enough light by the time hot laps start and I won't be able to take pictures. But, at least I was able to get one or more photos of most of the regulars, which was my goal.

Awww - see axeman, people besides me DO appreciate you. Hope to see you soon. We need to catch up on all the BBC we've been watching!

Thanks Tracy. Hopefullty I can make it back soon. As for the BBC, lately its been mostly BBC America News and the occasional "Top Gear" episode. Although, I did buy the boxed sets for "Fawlty Towers" for my son and the set of "Vicar of Dibley" for me.

Back