[B]i-55 results??[/B]

sellersracing

any results for i 55 tonight... ASAP!!! full results or just for bielong :D :D :D
WHich ever you got thanks in an advance

Maisel won, when Scott Weber blew a tire on the last lap and slowed. Maisel led one lap, and that was the one to win. Terry Chester looked great in the opening half, leading 21 laps, until Ricky Hollywood Horton slid past him on the high groove. Then it was a dogfight, with Chester slipping back to third or so, Maisel up there, and really the Rocketman was unreal, he started way back and made a huge charge to the front. Really looked like it was going to be a victory, until that tire went, which let Maisel through. Good race.

not only did weber start in the back, but maisel had to run the semi, he started in the back in both the semi and the feature...Great run for both guys..it was really exciting at the end. :D :D Congrats Steve!!

There was no wannabeez there!!!!!!! Now the Hornet/Pro 4's were won by Dave Heinrichs.

GREAT RACING IN ALL CLASSES!!!! I throughly enjoyed myself lastnight.....little cold..but I'd have sat there even if I would have froze to the bench lol!!! Congrats to Maisel, Hogenson, and Heinrichs for bringing it home and to all the drivers.....you put on a great show and Terry Chester....WOW...very impressive!!!

The sportsman feature was great at the end there with 5 or 6 cars battling for the win. Weber had it, and then the right rear blew. Great job to all the drivers I guess, on a great show last night.

Oh and it was night to get paid in the Pro 4 class. Except now I gotta spend it on new doors and a fender.

Was A Great Show All Around Last Night. I Dont Think There Was A Dull Moment All Night.
Marty Kopp Went From Last To First In His Semi, Was Looking Good!!!
Ran Into Some Bad Luck With Flat In The Feature, After Being Hit By Jacoby, And Bauman.
Congrats To Maisel On The Win!!!!
Have To Say That The Boys From Godfrey, And Tri-city Came Out There And Put It On The I-55 Boys Last Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That track was awesome, our first time there with the bombers/purestocks & Bill loved it. (had a few unexpected problems but made the show) A big ATTA BOY to t.nie, who ran fantastic! Way to go!
Look out next season for the nickle. ;) :cool: :D

Vicky Ernst (Green Eyes)

Big!....big! thanks to everyone at Allied and I-55 for ptting on this show the last three years. To hold an event with a purse this big for the little guys (sportsman) im sure you're taking a chance at a big financial hit. Anyone who didnt come to this race missed some great racing. I know were not as fast as the latemodels or Mods but good racing is good racing wether youre going 150 mph or 80 mph.

I didnt know that was Scotty Weber in the 91 car until after the race (now I dont feel so bad about him going around me and waking away from me like he did)

Maisel got to feel both ends of lady luck last night having a flat left rear before his heat even got the green flag and then going underneath Weber in the last turn when Weber had a right rear go down. He went from last to first in his semi and from way in the back of the feature to win the thing so he definately deserved it. Good job Steve, it's been fun racing with you this year.

The track was absolutely perfect. It was tacky and begging for horsepower and the ole' Ford was more than happy to bring it. After I dropped to the bottom of the track I thought i had the race in the bag as long as I didnt slip up of the bottom but I just simply got outdrove by Weber and Maisel in the last 15 laps.

Now I have to give a special thanks to all the fine lap sponsors. Ive had a really rough year and last night they made it all better.

LZR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
TOTAL LANDSCAPE
PRINCE RACING
WEBER RACING
G&M STEEL
BOB QUINNS AUTO BARGAIN CENTER
MINERS TOWING
E&J AUTO PARTS
AWESOME COLLECTABLES
MIDWEST TRANSIT
KENNEDY TIRE
BELLEVILLE AUTOMOTIVE
HIGH CALIBER GRAPHICS
CONCORD AUTO PARTS CARQUEST
MARVS RACE PLACE
ST LOUIS MOTORSPORTS REVIEW
IMO'S PIZZA
LOWRY RACING
SCP RACING ENGINES

And thanks to my buddy Ron Baggett for all the help in the pits and for driving my rig to the track for me since my son had a football game in Red bud at 2:15

Terry....just have to say .....I was rooting for ya to lead all those laps!!! Not trying to take anything away from Maisel or Weber but it sure would have been nice to see ya take it all!!!

Stuppy 00

I have to Say Congrats to STUPPY #00 and his crew they had some mechaical diffuculties and fixed them. They started the feature in the very back and came up to claim 7th. CONGRATS GUYS. :)

Congrats to all the racers who represented the Marathon Financial / Dirttrackinsider Cup tracks, Godfrey and Tri City.

Back