B-mod Set up help

TYCOON

There comes a time when you just have to say I can't quite figure it out and need help. There have been a few guys give me some starting points that have been really helpful but I need a person to actually set this car up. From what I can gather the car is a Jet Mod or Kraft car.?
I'm looking for someone to go thru this car from front end to backend. Then scale it. (I have scales) If anyone that is hopefully close to Collinsville area can help please PM me or post here. Thanks, Brian

Talk to Brian Worley...he's not in collinsville but he'll make the car a front runner for sure.

(573) 543-5030

Marty Jr is down that way... Most people don't realize you can lose a car fast on the 4 link. If its a Kraft maybe u could get ahold of Michael Long and he might be able to get you lined out. He seems to know his **** on the Kraft cars.Maybe bring it to Tri city one night and have him look at it.

i dont know everything about race cars, but i could work on it for you. i wont be racing for at least a month so i have a little extra time and could use a little extra cash. i work cheap. 618-210-3514

That's pretty cool that drivers are willing to help a guy they don't know set his car up. Guess that's why they say racers are a close knit family when one of their own needs help.

That Jet link has been the main setup info I have been using on this car. I am getting a few other springs and such together so when I do take this car to someone or have someone work on it I have what we need to make changes. Will be in touch very soon. Thanks everyone.

Back