B-mods At Doe Run Raceway

race11j

Just wanted to say thanks to Bobby, the officials,and the fans at Doe Run Raceway for the invite to race there last friday night, I had a great time :), The track was great and all the classes put on a good show. I thank the other mod drivers for coming out, and for some good, close, and CLEAN racing. I hope the fans enjoyed the show as much as i did. Look forward to coming back again. Special thanks to Kenny Harris for the invite. I for one would be interested in a regular show there.
THANKS AGAIN!!

JHALBERT RACING 11j

First class track.

Myself and everyone with Wildthing racing would also like to thank Bobby, the officials, Kenny Harris and the Fans. The track was top knotch. All class did put on a great show. Thanks to all the other driver in the mod class for a fun,fast and clean race. I second Jack. Doe Run would be perfect place for a B-mod class. Would have atleast three from Bourbon/Sullivan Mo. Congrats to Jim Hartzle(and his crew cheif Judy) for his heat race win and feature win at Doe Run in the B-Mod Class.

It was a fun race. Congrats to Jim on his heat and feature win... i know his wife was really excited!!

Bill Nickelson
#21 BMod

Back