"B" Mods at Fredericktown in 2005

Millsey

Look for a "B" mod class to start at Fredericktown in 2005. If you want rules and regulation for the "B" mod class check out the rules on the Montgomery County Speedway website. I would imagine those would be the ones adopted.

What is the situation with the IMCA style mods? how will this affect the payout for that class. What class is getting the boot? Might as well let the cat out of the bag so people can decide what they are doing.

my question is...is this going to be UMP or not? cause i mean if not then all were going to see is like the top 10 drivers that are good at f'town will be in one class and then like the other 10 that doesn't ever win will be in the other class. hell what's the point of having two classes then? Hopefully it's going to be UMP. also fi this happens which class will be eliminated or will there be one eliminated? if there is hopefulyl it'll be the ministocks!

the_real_deal71 said:
also fi this happens which class will be eliminated or will there be one eliminated? if there is hopefulyl it'll be the ministocks!
deal get a life... it's not cool to wish any class to get eliminated!

it's not a wish, i wouldnt want to see any class get booted, but if it happens why not make it the ministocks or maybe the pure streets?

You had a good pure street count last year and the mini stocks the most was maybe 5. So which class should be eliminated??? Its not rocket science Mr. Smurf!!

No, the mini stock minimum was five and that was only one time. There were several nights though where it was 6-9. But with the new Missouri State Mini Stock State Championship series coming to the track it should be a good incentive to attract new and other racers.

Switching to UMP MODs is bad Mistake

Why cant Fredericktown or Farmington just leave a class alone. When they get a good class started and good car counts theythey start messing with the rules. For example they both got rid of the Late Models at each class. They car counts were dropping at both tracks because they wouldn't leave the rules alone from year to year. The modified classes at each track are headed down the same path. The next thing that you know a modified will be able to run a quick change rear-end and mmmmmmm I believe that is almost a late-model. The sportsman class started out like this back in the late 80's and early 90's and they had a high car count. But they started changing the rules so much from year to year that they finally got rid of that class, because of the low car counts. How can someone plan year to year if they are always going to be changing the rules. If they don't leave the modifieds alone the same thing will happen to the modifieds. Ask the drivers if they like a 300 dollar tire bill every week to just compete and see what they say.

NO to UMP but yes to B-MODs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF this track switched to UMP for the modifieds it would be a bad move. Your modified class is your bread and butter and why start messing around with the rules. If something it working great why mess with it. The track has went from nothing to something in a short time. Switching to UMP would be a 200 dollar tire bill every night for the modifieds. Not to mention what ever else they would break that night. That would be a 800 dollar a month tire bill. Ask the modified guys if they could afford it and see what they say. This equals out to two new tires a night.

For as the B-mods. Keep the IMCA style of rules but make them run a 2-barrel carb, Limit the cubic inch to 350, make them pull 16 - 18 inch of vaccum, no new tires only used and no aftermarket heads. Then your A-mods would have a place to sell there old tires also. This would work out great for both classes. I bet this style of class would catch alot faster than a UMP b-mod class. Two reason why the tire bill and the engine bill. Instead of spending 5000 to 10000 on UMP engine for a b-mod you could around 2000 to 5000 and have good competitive car and motor.

Bud_Man_8 said:
You had a good pure street count last year and the mini stocks the most was maybe 5. So which class should be eliminated??? Its not rocket science Mr. Smurf!!
bud man there was a class with less than us... oh wait your wasn't there oh by the way Q pasta got to drive a race car :D and it is rockect science once you get into the pro's and con's :p :p :p

They aren't changing the Modifieds..... Chill out people.... LOL... I'm sorry I just mentioned it in passing..... However I think this "B" mod thing is going to catch on big time. You guys need to be getting your questions ready for Terry at the banquet.

Yeah someone needs to getting the questions ready for Terry at the banquet and someone let me know about the "B" Modifieds for 2005 racing season.

SMURFBLUE3 said:
bud man there was a class with less than us... oh wait your wasn't there oh by the way Q pasta got to drive a race car :D and it is rockect science once you get into the pro's and con's :p :p :p

yeah i also know que pasa is a bum that mooches off everyone, and might i add all que pasa did was run the track in one time in a pure street gee..that's real hard. whoopie! i do that almost every saturday. yeah the street stocks had a low car count but hell there more interesting to watch than lil 4 cyclinder cars idling around the track. (ministocks) which might i add the same guy wins everytime almost. by the way what the hell does "que pasa" mean anyways??? and if f'town gets b-mods then cool if they dont oh fricking well.

SMURFBLUE3 said:

It was kinda fun in #75. But I'll get better at it SMURF ;) .

you talk like your going to be some race car driver when your not going to be. god dude quit with the acting man...

Que pasa

410man said:
you talk like your going to be some race car driver when your not going to be. god dude quit with the acting man...
You and Jason should get together and build a B-Mod... I know he is fond of them :) :p

Back