"B" Mods at the Rock next year??????

Millsey

It's a very good possibliity that the Fredericktown Raceway (if we ever get to race again due to rain) will be running a "B" mod class next year if there is enough interest... Whatcha think????

Funny you would mention that.... I just got a letter from UMP yesterday... That might be good to run UMP modifieds on Friday night. I don't know what other Friday night Missouri tracks there are in this region. It's just all speculation right now so please nobody get in an uproar...!

I think it is WRONG that everytime doerun gets a good class of cars goin fredericktown trys 2 take them. Why cant u just try 2 start your own class of cars. I am suprised You havent tryed 2 take the multies yet. What is doerun the track that gets every class started and fredericktown just takes them away?

Jeffrey8 said:
I think it is WRONG that everytime doerun gets a good class of cars goin fredericktown trys 2 take them. Why cant u just try 2 start your own class of cars. I am suprised You havent tryed 2 take the multies yet. What is doerun the track that gets every class started and fredericktown just takes them away?
THEY RUN B MODS AT DOE RUN????? I though the biggest car they ran was a ministock with the addition of the mod 4 (mini stock style latemodelss) I know this year they are (doe run) trying to run Hobby stocks out there but I never know they ran Bmods out there..

B-Mods would be a big plus for the f'town raceway, not only would the track gt more drivers they would get alot more fans. also who would like to see Scott Weber, Ray Walsh, Bobby Bittle, i mean come on how cool would that be to see those guys down at the rock???? it'd be awesome. I hope it happens!

"Funny you would mention that.... I just got a letter from UMP yesterday... That might be good to run UMP modifieds on Friday night. I don't know what other Friday night Missouri tracks there are in this region. It's just all speculation right now so please nobody get in an uproar...!"

The only U.M.P. tracks that run around here on friday nite are Belleville and Godfrey. From what I hear Godfrey wont be running next year. So Fredericktown and Belleville should be the only U.M.P. tracks if Fredericktown would convert.

Where did you hear that about Godfrey??? from what i was told theyre doing fine and will be going next year as well. where did you get that info?

just rumors i am hearing. ive heard something about they may get bought out for a new highway. im not sayin that they arent.

sorry every one about what was said about fredericktown and takin the cars from doerun everythign was a big miss understandin sorry.
Jeff

UMP Mods, B-Mods, RAMS, and whatever else should be a pretty full and entertaining race program. I'd still like to see the late models back but ohhhhhhh welllllll.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Meeeeeeeee Tooooooooo Trash Dog. F'town Aint' The Same Without The Late Models..........

"What exactly is a "B" Mod?? I thought they ran UMP rules at Fredericktown anyway? Just a question."

And a darn good one. I wondered the same thing myself.

axeman said:
"What exactly is a "B" Mod?? I thought they ran UMP rules at Fredericktown anyway? Just a question."

And a darn good one. I wondered the same thing myself.
Yes a good question but........ I thought the rules used were based on IMCA? Will tire costs go up with UMP rules?

I personally like the idea of them toying around with the thought of racing sprints at "The Rock"! Though, I dont think they could afford them on a weekly basis, a show every month would be awesome!!!

To those interested, Fredricktown does run modifieds under IMCA rules currently. If they were to go to the UMP rules there would be a lot of current drivers not able to afford the tire bill, including myself. There is just too much expese in these cars already, I hope they don't mess up a good thing!

Also, with UMP rules, I beleive the B-Mod class is almost identical to the A-mod , except that they are required to run a 2-barrel carb instead of a 4-barrel.

Back