Babb pic from Godfrey!

Bud_Man_8

I took this pic Friday nite at Godfrey...I thought it was pretty sweet and so did j.j.slideways!!

Didn't mean to sound like I was bashing you. They're both cool pics! Keep at it and before you know it you'll be in there with the big dog......uh, I mean Trashdog!!!! LOL!

are adventure to godfrey!

Well what started out to be a sweet *** trip to Godfrey Speedway, Me and Bud_man_8 was really pumped about this big late model race at Godfrey, well Little did we know it'd take us 3 hours to get there! Me and budman8 being from southeast mo. what should've been about and an hour and 45 minute drive lol took alot longer than that. Somehow we got all turned around *** backwards and ended up at a moto mart in edwardsville, fortunately a lady told us we were a ways from Godfrey and that we needed to head back some other way and go through Bethalto and through alton. Once we Finally got there the racing was pretty damn good, the pics budman took were sweet! I havta say Randy Korte, Shannon Babb and Ed Dixon are frickin fast! The track however is not bad but the facilities are pretty scummy. Looking at that track made me appreciate SFCR a whole hell of alot more, Godfrey kinda reminds me of Fredericktown Raceway. but anyways, all in all the racing there was good!

Back