Babb Wins Twice At Macon Speedway

racing_fan2

racing_fan2
Congratulation Shannon Babb on your $5000 win at Macon Speed, and secondly on your redemption to Bobby Pierce and his dirty driving (you should have won Belleville also). Hope his Pops had a few more spare cars at the shop, as I think Bobby has at least one more coming from Randy Korte (they don’t forget) And for your Sister getting in my face with her sailor mouth and language, your Mommy should wash that nasty mouth out with soap. My advice to you, keep up you dirty driving and you will keep the guys at the shop fully employed. Shannon Babb is not a dirty driver, but you got to do what you got to do!!!
Again Shannon Great Win!!!

Last edited:
And you see how us Pierce fans have taken it on the chin and don't get on here and whine like you babb cry babies. But since you brought it up I will say this, the fact of the matter is that babb is extremely butt hurt and could not stand the fact that the 32 car was BLOWING by him......again! So, cheers to the 32 haters...the best is yet to come.lol lol lol

Shannon Babb butt hurt I mean really. Young Bobby got a good lesson last night I just hope he soaked it all in or not his crew are going to be very busy fixing the cars he keeps tearing up. Don't get me wrong I think the kid has a lot of talent but, he's letting the media and all those that keep talking him up go to his head. Bob needs to sit the kid down and have a good talk with him about what respect is because, if not their going to go broke.

It is really neat to watch a PRO retaliate w/o making it look obvious!..I like the "Kid", but sometimes he has to have a reminder that he isn't the only one out there!...Other drivers shouldn't have to be his parent,that is his Mom and Dad's job but they have seemed to forget that this year...Maybe Ciara needs to strap in once and see what it's like and let Bobby turn wrenches!..My .02

Havoline I'm confused..so ur saying Bobby tore his own car up last night??? And don't tell me he could have checked up cuz that wasn't no slide job not even close.

illinois earthquaker got it all right ...nuff said 32 keeps blowing by hard to swallow for some...we will see who has last laugh soon enough

You can be rest assured Shannon Babb was not butt hurt and you can be assured Babb was not happy with the slide job all but, gone wrong if not for Shannon slamming on the breaks to avoid an accident that could have potentially taken both of them out in Belle-Clair.

Last edited:
I can agree babb had to get on the brakes at bc. But I wouldnt say the move was dirty. Punishment def didn't fit the crime.
If babb didn't get on the brakes at BC he would've looked like Melvin when it happen to Melvin the exact same corner exact same way. I'm trying to think what driver did that same thing to Melvin. Oh yeah, the small cool one. Maybe the real reason you "cool one" fans don't say much is because you see it too. I liked the kids when he was in a crate and even after. I rooted for him at tri city and wanted to see him win. 1 more point. Anyone who knows Rodney Melvin will tell you he's completely harmless. Now why was it that Angie was in his pit over a little bump at Fayette but supposedly it was so horrible for Melvin to be upset over the "cool one" totally destroying the sheet metal on Rodney's car at BC AND costing him the win and several spots.

Pierce barely clipped the lf of Melvin's nose he didn't even get in the wall on that incident. He destroyed his own sheet metal bouncing it off the wall throughout the race because he was mad. At least be honest about what really happened don't just make stuff up.

Also, don't understate the contact. Melvin hit the wall and lost 4 spots as a result of the contact. No a clean move either time. Pierce needs to keep it clean. These guys drive you like you drive them. Ask Babb about that!

I was standing in turns 1-2 during the Pierce/Melvin incident at Belle clair. NOBODY had a better view of the slide job than me. It was a dirty pass plain and simple. I saw the in car video of that also.
On the same move,in the same corner, during a different race, Babb hammered the brakes and saved both of their cars.
Bobby seems to show little respect to fellow competitors, and I think Shannon was the first one of many to get his revenge.
With the comment "The best is yet to come" do you know something more? Does Bobby's crew have more circus acts coming? Do they plan to ram a racecar with a four wheeler, drop kick and scream at a fellow competitor while clubbing a baby seal at the same time?
I can live with the fact that Bobby is a damn good driver and drives hard, no matter what driver he has to piss of to do it (drivers seem to police themselves, and have a long memory), It's the actions OFF the track that really disappointed me in the Pierce team.

I can agree babb had to get on the brakes at bc. But I wouldnt say the move was dirty. Punishment def didn't fit the crime.
Again the only reason it did not turn out to be a dirty move by Pierce at Belle-Clair was because Babb slammed on the brakes to avoid Pierce. If Bobby continues those kind of moves he should then expect other drivers to do the same to him. I have always said race others how you want to be raced and don't bitch when someone retaliates because you did them wrong.

I was standing in turns 1-2 during the Pierce/Melvin incident at Belle clair. NOBODY had a better view of the slide job than me. It was a dirty pass plain and simple. I saw the in car video of that also.
On the same move,in the same corner, during a different race, Babb hammered the brakes and saved both of their cars.
Bobby seems to show little respect to fellow competitors, and I think Shannon was the first one of many to get his revenge.
With the comment "The best is yet to come" do you know something more? Does Bobby's crew have more circus acts coming? Do they plan to ram a racecar with a four wheeler, drop kick and scream at a fellow competitor while clubbing a baby seal at the same time?
I can live with the fact that Bobby is a damn good driver and drives hard, no matter what driver he has to piss of to do it (drivers seem to police themselves, and have a long memory), It's the actions OFF the track that really disappointed me in the Pierce team.
Now this is someone that knows what he's talking about and knows what he seen.

So Illinois Earthquacker,,,,,,If someone "Slides" him, and Little Bobby doesn't stand on the brakes to avoid contact and wads up his daddy's car......Will you considered that to be a clean slide job as well? I doubt it.

Most will agree. A clean/good slider does not call for an uncontrolled "Push" in front of another competitor. Nor should it require the driver being passed to slam on his brakes or take other undue evasive actions. The car in front is entitled to his racing lane. It is acceptable for that lane to be taken that lane away, HOWEVER, The car attempting the pass should clear the competitor, be in control of his car, and maintain his own momentum. Driving your car in too deep and practically parking it in front of someone is not a slide job. It's just dirty.

If Pierce keeps this up, someone is eventually gonna pick him up and run him through the wall.

Hey if someone is fast enough to pull a slide job on Bobby and clears him, I have no problem at all. If you have them cleared it's your lane to take away, if it breaks the other guys momentum then so be it. Hey if babb would of dumped Bobby at bc for that move, then so be it. But what he did at Macon...punk chicken s--t move.

Last edited:

Back