Back in action Saturday night at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
After two straight weeks of canceled races due to rain, the fastest drivers in the Ozarks hope the weather will cooperate this Saturday night at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway.

Expect another exciting show from the Modifieds this Saturday as well, with David Hendrix, Tony Jackson Jr., Jamie Ragland, Steve Picou, and others race side-by-side.

Meanwhile, Bill and Brett Laffollett are expected to be back at the high banks of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway in Late Model competition. The two drivers hail from Kansas City, but feel the trip is worth it since the racing is so competitive at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway. They will tangle with Larry Jones, Cecil Brown, and others in the exciting Late Model class.

Rounding out the action will be feature events with the Factory Stocks, Bombers, B-Mods, Rookies, and Pro-4's.

Come see all of your favorite local drivers hit the high banks of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway this Saturday night. Gates at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway open at 5PM; Hot Laps at 6:45PM; and Racing starts at 7:30PM at the high banks of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway, off interstate exit 135.

ALL DATES & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT RANDY MOONEYHAM 417.732.2766

Back