Bad Bob in hospital

what???

what hospital? hang in there bob, your too tough to let surgery get you down, we need you healthy and at the track. we are pulling for you.

What in the world...my ol buddy bob! I'm praying for you buddy. Get well and get to that track.

Hoping for the best

Dont know what happened but if it involves surgery, it cant be all that good. Bob and his family is in our prayers and get well soon. Was hoping to see everyone at the track. If anybody needs anything feel free to contact me.

What?

:( Please say it isn't so. I just talked to Bob a few days ago. What in the world happened? I'll have to give CJ a call and see what all is involved. Man, I absolutely hate to hear that. Bob and I became very close during my Presidency of the RAMS. He was my biggest supporter (and the whole reason I got involved in the whole mess). I basicly have him to thank for meeting Mark. Bob, get well....................there's nothing that can keep a dirty old man like you down, right? Those girls at PT's are gonna miss you when you don't come in for your weekly lap dance. :D Seriously, I hope all is well and I'll talk to you soon!!!!

Crystal

Thanks Steve for the info

Thanks for letting us know whats going on and if ya could keep us posted. If there is anything that anybody can do let us know.

Bad Bob

Figured the jackhandle excersise was a good cardiovascular workout;) Get well soon Bob.

A little more to add...

I spoke with Dawn Burch this morning and she and Shannon were at the hospital with Bob yesterday. She said that all in all, Bob is in very good spirits (typical of Bob, he was probably making jokes about something). From what she said, the doctors are very positive and saying that the surgery will be successful. Let's all take time out of our busy schedule today to remember Bob and his family. His surgery is supposed to be around 1pm so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers throughout the day. I ask that we all also say a prayer for CJ. As you can imagine, Dawn says that she is having a VERY hard time with this. I'll try to keep everyone updated as I hear stuff, and please everyone else, try to do the same. Duck, thanks for the report last night.

GET WELL SOON, BOB!!!!

Thoughts and prayers,
Crystal and Mark

bob

oh mny gosh if you need anything i am here i only live a few minutes away and i am always willing to help please call me 314-369-3064 you are all in my prayers:(

duckhunter330 said:
Bob will be back to his old perverted self again soon!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Thanks for the update Steve, and there probably is not a safe nurse in the place.

Bob

We all thought you was going to HOOTERS for the girls ???? :eek: I guess it was the greasy food ! Seriously, BOB, NO ONE was more supportive of Crystal and myself during our RAMS term and i will never be able to THANK YOU !! :) You take care of yourself and get better because i miss my " dirty phone calls " ;) You and CJ are the best and you are in our prayers ! LD and Chris

So Happy to hear

Bob's surgery is behind him and he made it through fine. I'm praying he has a speedy recovery. Praying for C.J. to, I know this is hard on her.
God be with you both.:)

Back