Bad Bob was to go home today!

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
Hi, Everyone I went by to see how Bob was making it at St. John's this mourning and he said they were releasing him at 10:30 AM. His daughter was comming to get him due to CJ having to work. He said CJ has been by his side as much as possible and also that he had great nurses. He is doing well but had a chest cold on top of all this. His house is a 2 story with the bedrooms upstairs. it looks as thou he may need to camp out in the recliner on the first floor for awhile. He will need to be very careful and not push or pull anything for a while. Sorry for the book, I just know that his true friends are concerned. Let's please keep Bob & CJ in our prayer as they work through this together (married 40+ years. WOW).
May GOD Bless, Marty, Michelle & Chase Boyer

P.S. I'm not sure what floor Bobs cumputer is on.

Thanks Marty.....We were scheduled to check out at 10:30 a.m.
we finally got to the parking lot @ 2:23 P.M. Had to have my son bring a wheelchair from the radiology dept. to give me a ride to the parking lot...
C.J. thought the flowers were great....... My homecoming was somewhat overwhelming....
The Dogs missed me (hadn't seen me in 5 days)and Kept trying to climb into my lap...230 lbs. total dog weight, I wasn't ready for that....
Thanks to all that stopped by, called, sent cards and put the all the
posts on STL Racing

p;;;;;;;;;;;

It is so wonderful to have you out of the hospital and back on the internet. In times like this, you realize how important friends are and i want you and CJ to know that you are both very special people. Try not to overdue it Bob, you don't want to end up back in the hospital.... I will be calling, but if i can do anything please let me know... HUGS, LD :)

Back