Bad luck for Jimmy Hurley

Sprintcar#8Fan

Well I'm sorry to say that Jimmy blew a motor tonight while leading his heat. I don't know how long he'll be out for. If Jimmy reads this maybe he'll let us know. I do know that I feel for the guy. He has had some bad luck with motors this year. Jimmy I sure hope your luck changes. Hope you see you back out there soon.

Well I wont be in my car for atleast 2 pr 3 weeks maybe more. I will be driving the 21s friday night in Jacksonville and we will see where it goes from there. I am hoping to drive it at the All Star show in Farmington this weekend to. The motor I blew Friday night is pretty much junk. It has a foot long by 5 inch hole in the pan on both sides.

Well Jimmy it's good that you will be racing this weekend. I was hoping you would find a ride. I seen the hole in the oil pan. I was talking to Short and the gang and checking out the damage on your car. It's too bad that you can't seem to catch a break this year when it comes to motors. Keep your head up, things will change for the better! Good luck this weekend in the stinebaker car.

there must have been something in the air that night lol cause i think 3 of us blew motors friday night, Jimmy, the #22 of Brett Triplett and im pretty sure i spun a cam bearing( not completely sure no oil pressure) Jimmy definetely got the worse of us all though. I saw them picking parts off the track after it happened.

It wasn't a full moon or something was it?! What's your status for this weekend Jeremy? Or do you even know yet? I sure hate to see any of you guys have problems. I know the money and time you guys put into your cars and when something goes bad it ****s! Like I told Jimmy, I hope to see you back out there soon. You have really improved big time this year.

I allready have the engine up at my engine builders shop. I'm hoping it isn't too serious. Hopefully all it hurt was a cam bearing and didn't tear anything else up. As for this weekend i won't know until i hear back from my engine builder. Im hoping it isn't that bad and i can have back before friday so i can race jacksonville and farmington this weekend. If it isn't done i guess i will be sitting for a couple of weeks or until it gets done.

The young gun of Bret Tripllett will be out for awhile unless he finds a ride or a motor. ****s for him because he is second in points and running for Rookie of the year at Lincoln.

hate to hear it jeremy get that thing up and going and hope to see you and your dad down here soon Rob

Hey Jeremy, is your dad and Robbie gonna run down here Sat. night? I hope so, havent seen you guys rin in awhile, always seemed like any Standridge will give you your moneys worth for the night! Hope to see you guys there. Hope Jimmy can stay in the Stinebaker car for Saturday as well!! Cya you guys Sat.!!

I talked to Robbie last night and he wasn't completly sure yet what he was going to do and my dad said all depends on how friday night at jacksonville goes, but most likely he will be there saturday.

Ya i talked to him today. He said he has to replace cam bearings, main bearings, and rod bearings. Unfortunetly i won't get the engine back until Saturday so i won't be ready for farmington or jacksonville. I guess now my plan is to go run lincoln on sunday.

Back