Bad new for the Worley Camp

ziegler 15x

www.ericziegler.com
We lost Chris Lawson. I don't know what else to say

Just got the call about a half an hour ago that Chris passed away in his home. We don't have any details about why or when. I would like to send my thoughts and prayers out to his family and his little Laney. We'll miss you Chris.

My Sympathy

I would like to extend my condolences to the Family and Friends of Chris. I went to school with him and always seen him at the local race tracks. He will be missed by all. LD ( LeaDonna Payne )

It's hard to believe. I didn't know Chris other than seeing him at the tracks, and talk to him once or twice. Sorry to hear this news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Mike Helvey

It Is sad to here this news, Chris will be sadly missed by all that knew him. Our thought and prayer go to his family.
Bob Johnson
Doe Run Raceway & Staff

Sorry to here from the Fire Crew. Michell,Jeff,Eric and Mom Lawson if you guys need anything let me know. Wickerbill take care of Tommy this weekend.

Jeremy Holmes

Michelle your whole family is in our prayers this weekend as we race at the STN this weekend. Chris was not only a crew member he was a great friend to all of us. We miss you Chris!!!!

Only really knew Chris as Wickerbill, but he sure kept things interesting on here. His presence will be greatly missed.

Chris was a heck of a guy and one of Tommy's very best friends. He will be missed by all. We know he will be there every Saturday night watching over Tommy and Garrett as they climb in the seats of their cars. My thoughts and prayers go out to Laney, Michelle, Tommy, and the rest of his family and friends. R.I.P Chris.

Niki

Back