bad season

racing fan1

I think this is the worse start to a season i have every seen! Just wondering if any one else has thought the same? Mother nature needs to go to ell where they can use all the rain she has lol

'93 was also a pretty bad year for rain....this is probally one of the worst since that i can recall

i remember belleclair being rained out 4 weeks in a row at the start of the season.anybody remember the year.i may be mistaken tho

Callaway around three or five years ago was rained out the first eight weeks and they only got 10 nights that whole year forcing the extension of the year for UMP mandates.

I think it's been three in a row already. I also think that is why other tracks close by don't start till May.

A few years ago cant remember what year it was but all tracks was rained out 9 weeks in a row, 04 i think...

I think it just seems worse since both nights have been getting rained out. I knew we had too good of a start prior to the last two weekends.

It's been bad and it looks like we still have some hills to climb weather-wise before we get to the warmer part of the season.

I hope everyone realizes with this weather cycle they need to get to their favorite track whenever they can. After a week or two lay off, every race will be exciting.

TTG/MM

It's been bad and it looks like we still have some hills to climb weather-wise before we get to the warmer part of the season.

I hope everyone realizes with this weather cycle they need to get to their favorite track whenever they can. After a week or two lay off, every race will be exciting.

TTG/MM
its been rough thats putting mildly read the storm thread

yes its been a little more then rough!! with all the races missed im really gonna have something to talk about if we every get going.

yes its been a little more then rough!! with all the races missed im really gonna have something to talk about if we every get going.

Back