Banquet Info

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
I know there are some of you who will be unhappy with the time we have set the banquet up for, but there are quite a few members who want to go see some "end of the year" racing before the winter sets in. And, October 22nd happens to be a big $6060 to win modified show at Poplar Bluff. After speaking with all the officers (all of whom plan on making that race), we have set the banquet for the following:

Date: Saturday, October 22
Time: 3:00 in the afternoon
Place: Club 67 in Bonne Terre

It will be alot like last year.....order off the menu and no tickets to be bought, we will be in the downstairs banquet room, we'll eat, hand out trophies, Trashdog will shoot some photos and it's off to the races.

Any questions, feel free to call me, Shannon, or Trashdog. See ya all Saturday, October 22.

I agree, looking forward to the big race at PBS on the 22nd!!! Looking forward to the RAMS awards on the 22nd!!! Looiking forward to the Honeymoon on the 30th!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

Smurf are you ready to party? It's just a matter of days now... LOL!!! I can't wait for the celebration to begin...

sure maybe we can have the chicken dance as the offical celebration dance:D :D :D hmmm how much does shannon charge for lesson's:D :D :D

Millsey said:
Smurf are you ready to party? It's just a matter of days now... LOL!!! I can't wait for the celbration to begin...
:rolleyes: Yeah, Jeff, me either.........I can't WAIT for MY OWN celebration to begin...............In fact, I think Shannon and myself will have the biggest party and the most to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: No more babysitting...it will soon be Trashdog's babies.....Uh, I mean baby. :D

Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the witch is dead.... Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!!!! LOL.... Come on, everybody sing!!!

Millsey said:
Smurf are you ready to party? It's just a matter of days now... LOL!!! I can't wait for the celebration to begin...
Yeah, like you're really gonna show up...You haven't even been to one Rams meeting or race or any Rams function this year....All you did was donate your $25.00 membership fee to our "KITTY":D :D Maybe we will use it to put a little car on top of Dave's trophy....

BAD BOB said:
Yeah, like you're really gonna show up...You haven't even been to one Rams meeting or race or any Rams function this year....All you did was donate your $25.00 membership fee to our "KITTY":D :D Maybe we will use it to put a little car on top of Dave's trophy....
Hey, every $25 helps!!! LOL... I wasn't talking about that party, we're having another one.... Hopefully I'll be at the next RAMS meeting as long as it doesn't conflict with the football game...

OH my, I just realized you used the word "kitty." LOL!

Millsey said:
Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the witch is dead.... Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!!!! LOL.... Come on, everybody sing!!!

And The Evil Warlord is back.:rolleyes:

"I don't know about the witch, but I believe Crystal, LD & Shannon did a great job!"

How many places are getting a trophy (I don't need a CAR on mine) and will we be getting our checks Saturday? Also what was total payout & what will each recieve (you can P.M.) that info.
Thanks, Marty

Evil Warlord said:
Look who came out from behind his woman's skirt.... LOL

OUCH!!! That really hurt. I don't know how I'll ever come back from that one Jeff. :rolleyes: I guess I must have struck a nerve.:cool:

Considering you weren't even talking to me I guess you didn't... I don't know why you think he is me, but then again I don't really care anymore...

why stir up crap Mills. You have done this since she took over. And because she doesn't stoop to your level she just keeps going only to reply every once in a while to some smart remark of yours. It's the same ol crap. You just make yourself look bad on here. Is it that you are so unhappy and lonely that you have to come on here to a place that "You dont really care about anymore" and throw in your smart comments.

Wheel21 said:
why stir up crap Mills. You have done this since she took over. And because she doesn't stoop to your level she just keeps going only to reply every once in a while to some smart remark of yours. It's the same ol crap. You just make yourself look bad on here. Is it that you are so unhappy and lonely that you have to come on here to a place that "You dont really care about anymore" and throw in your smart comments.
I'm not "stirring any crap." You feeling guilty or something Nickelson.

Back