Banquets

Kermit the Frog

just saw where highland isn't having a banquet this year not sure why but I had a thought to cut the cost on the banquets if all the local tracks got together and had one banquet and split the cost it would be better on the tracks and the racers just send everyone up once like they do at the ump banquet and get all awards at one time just something to think about

I was suggesting something similar to that but for the top ten at each track fan club deal is only for champions ,and just dirt track guys probably tri city bellevegas brownstown highland and pevely that would cover most people that run one or two nights a week in the STL area Gundaker has a hall the other tracks split the beer ,food and DJ plus drivers only have to set aside one night to attend the banquet wich would probably help attendance like I said just a thought to save money

I gotta go with Rusty on this. It's a little bit of a trek for some guys, but it should lower costs for the attendees as well.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me!

Where is a hall that is big enough and central to hold 4-5 tracks groups of people? I think it's a great idea and something that could work

Not all but there will be a lot of the same people getting awards from multiple tracks ,if Gundaker's new hall isn't big enough I'm sure that firemans hall is ,its never even half full for alieds banquet

Valid point Dixonfan. Gateway Convention Center in Collinsville would be plenty big. Also easy access from I-55/70. Plenty of motels for those that would stay overnight.

They do an awards banquet in Kansas City for all the tracks. It was great when we ran Central Missouri Speedway and got to attend it. It took a long long time and by the time it was all done it was to late to really party or even socialize much. But it was really cool and I would sure recommend it!!!!

Gundaker's new hall KG"s Sports Bar and Banquet center holds 2,000 people it's 22,000 square ft. It's big enough. We think the idea is great. Will help in anyway if it works for everybody.

Tammy

Rusty is one smart dude but that's because he stays at Holiday Inn Express when he's racing out of town.

I think Kevin's idea is killer! Bet you could get a number of sponsors for this too.

Back