Bashing Stewart On Nascar.com

ROCKINRHINO24

Heck Their Even Bashing Old Pudge On Nascar.com Today.
What A Looser.

Jeffy Poo More Of A Man Than Pudge

JEFFY POO IS THAT BABY TALK? AT LEAST GORDON CAN ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG. BUT TONY(pudge) IS NEVER WRONG.ANYWAY OLD PUDGE (tony stewart) WAS SPOTED AT THE CONSESSION STAND BUYING A DOZEN HOT DOGS AFTER THE RACE.I HEARD HE WAS TRAINING FOR A HOT DOG EATING COMPETION. HE REALLY NEEDS TO WATCH WHAT HE EATS. MAYBE THATS WHY HE CRAPS HIS PANTS AFTER THE RACE.

Stewart Was Just Letting Everyone Have A Chance, What He Went To The Back Of The Field 3 Or 4 Times And Still Made It In The Top 5. And If The Rainbow Kid Wouldnt Have Givin Him A Cheap Slide Job Neither Would Have Gottin In The Wall.

ROCKINRHINO24 said:
JEFFY POO IS THAT BABY TALK? AT LEAST GORDON CAN ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG. BUT TONY(pudge) IS NEVER WRONG.ANYWAY OLD PUDGE (tony stewart) WAS SPOTED AT THE CONSESSION STAND BUYING A DOZEN HOT DOGS AFTER THE RACE.I HEARD HE WAS TRAINING FOR A HOT DOG EATING COMPETION. HE REALLY NEEDS TO WATCH WHAT HE EATS. MAYBE THATS WHY HE CRAPS HIS PANTS AFTER THE RACE.
hell he would still win i bet your *** wont be doing anything

admits he was wrong

When has Jeff Gordon ever admited he was wrong? I would like to see it but I think it only exists in fantasy land. It was said that if Tony would have backed off neither would have got into the wall. When has anybody seen Gordon back off. You get what you give. I have seen Jeff lift another cars rear end off the ground and say it was just a racing deal. Then someone taps him and he looses it and says they are the dirtiest driver ever. Wow I just cant get over the statement "AT LEAST GORDON CAN ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG" Wow. Did mister religion admit he was wrong when he got caught with his "Jimmy Johnson" in everything except his wife. Andy
F fans
A against
G gordon

I AGREE TONY DIDN'T HAVE TO LET UP JEFF WAS TIGHT AND SLID UP THE TRACK IN FRONT OF HIM. I THINK GORDONS WORDS WERE IT WAS 50/50 WE WERE BOTH WRONG. TONY IS NEVER WRONG IS HE THOUGH. ANYWAY GORDON IS AHEAD OF PUDGE IN THE POINTS. OLD PUDGE LEFT THE RACE EARLY TODAY. HE HEARD THEY WERE HAVING A SALE ON HOT DOGS AT THE CONCESSION STAND BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.

P. people
A. against
S. stewarts
S. s**t

ROCKINRHINO24 said:
I AGREE TONY DIDN'T HAVE TO LET UP JEFF WAS TIGHT AND SLID UP THE TRACK IN FRONT OF HIM. I THINK GORDONS WORDS WERE IT WAS 50/50 WE WERE BOTH WRONG. TONY IS NEVER WRONG IS HE THOUGH. ANYWAY GORDON IS AHEAD OF PUDGE IN THE POINTS. OLD PUDGE LEFT THE RACE EARLY TODAY. HE HEARD THEY WERE HAVING A SALE ON HOT DOGS AT THE CONCESSION STAND BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.

P. people
A. against
S. stewarts
S. s**t
WHAT A RETARD!!!!!

OH come on don't start talking about the whole divorce ****, how in the hell do you know thats true you can't listen to the tv, gordon is way hell of a better driver then stewert is, gordon has more championships, more wins, and he's a way cleaner racer, and i don't care what people say gordon does not wine near as much as stewart,

mh2racing said:
OH come on don't start talking about the whole divorce ****, how in the hell do you know thats true you can't listen to the tv, gordon is way hell of a better driver then stewert is, gordon has more championships, more wins, and he's a way cleaner racer, and i don't care what people say gordon does not wine near as much as stewart,
First off that is a opinion that gordon is better driver,then also gordon has raced longer then stewert in nascar by about 7-8 years because stewert started in 1999 and gordon started in 1992 so we will see who is better at the end of there careers

Ok well lets look at the numbers since 99:

Gordon 31 wins, 99 top 5's

Stewart 24 wins 90 top 5's

well looks like gordon still has him beat, i will admit stewart is a hell of a driver but his attitude is terrible and thats what i think about him, people just don't like gordon as to why they don't like jimmy johnson know, its cause he's a good racer and he was doing very good always consistently in a fight for the win week in and week out

You know what for one it ain't johnson cheating its his crew they are the one's who work on hte car, and every team that is a winning team is testing that fine line just like johnsons crew, its just johnsons crew went a lil far and got caught,

Back