Bathroom at I-55

J

Jeff Johns fan

Bathrooms at I-55

Their bathrooms are the worst. they need new ones

IF YOU THINK I55 IS THE WORST OH BOY,WHAT ABOUT THE CHALIE BOWL OR BETTER YET THTHE OLE LOHNS AT WHITE CITY ,LET'S PUT IT THERE WAS NO BOTTOM IN THE PISSER

They are bad!! But, good news though. Kenny and Ray bought out the track and one of the first things to be remodeled are the bathrooms. The message I saw said it probably wouldn't happen until next year though.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THEM PUT SOME IN LIKE GODFREYS, THEY'RE NICE AND HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM TO TAKE CAR OF BUSINESS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE!!!!!MT. MELVIN HAS VERY NICE CRAPPERS BUT THEY ARE WAY TO SMALL!!!!

I love that whole post can be about the toilets at differnt tracks!!! Personally i think they should put heaters in all bathrooms for tthose earrly season races and fall races...i dont know about u guys but my hands get cold...LOL

MCS has nice clean bathrooms, they have them heated too! Atleast it has seemed like it on the cold nights...

The article I read said that it was Kenny and Ray who went in together to purchase the track. I don't know all the exact details, but it sounded like they both put money into this deal. It will be nice to have some new bathrooms and some new grandstands there. I love the track, the speed, etc. These improvements will make it more worth my while to drive all the way from central Illinois to see some races there!!

I'd have to say worst bathrooms in my books are

1.) TCS
2.) I55
3.) TCS
4.) BROWNSTOWN
5.) TCS

TCS--IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO WASH YOUR HANDS IN SOME SORT OF BATHTUB LOOKING THING AND THE TOLIETS HAVE YELLOW STAINS, 1/2 OF THE DOORS HAVE NO LOCKS. VERY GROSS.. YOUR BETTER OFF GOING IN THE JOHNNY.. BUT THIS YEAR HE ADDED KLEENEXS AND HANDLOTION TO THE BATHROOM.. HOW NICE.

i remember a few years ago at godfrey when they had the jonnys on the hill side and you'd go in there when it was 95 degrees out and you would have to find something to hold yourself up so you wouldn't slide off the seat!!!!!farmer city is pretty bad too!!!!!

boo........

u would think that the bathrooms at b-ville wouldnt be that bad consider they hide them under the stands....the ones in the parking lot are nice though compared to someplaces....

some would say the ole charlie bowl , rest inpeace ,the johns in macon a couple years were interesting to say the least and yes tcs is not good but muchbetter than white city use to be

TALKED TO RAY TODAY AND HE SAID THEY ARE GOING TO TAP ONTO THE NEW WATER AND SWEWER LINE THAT IN GOING IN FOR THE SUBDIVISION SO PROBABLY LOOK FOR NEW CRAP HOUSES SOMETIME NEXT YEAR!!!!!!IT'S AMAZING WE CAN HAVE A WHOLE POST THIS LONG JUST ABOUT BATHROOMS!!!!!!!:D :D :D :rolleyes:

HIGHLAND HAS SOME OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE EVER SEEN ESPECIALLY THE ONES DOWN STAIRS, IT'S A SAME THEY DON'T GET USED THAT MUCH!!!!!!!

TCS toilets

That bathtub thingy that is used for washing hands has been there since I was a little kid - at least 30 years. It is sort of nostalgic to me. ;)

Back