Belle-Clair Speedway Battle of the Board Walls Friday 6.24.16

POWRi

Belle-Clair Speedway POWRi Lucas Oil National Midgets, June 24th

This Friday’s June 24th event will feature the POWRi Lucas Oil National Midgets, POWRi Speedway Motors 600cc Outlaw Micros and Mod Lites / Dwarfs.

The UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds, B-Mods, Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks, UMP Pro 4 Cylinder Hornets/ Sport Compacts and BOSS Chassis 600cc Outlaw Micros will have the weekend off.

Spectator gates will open at 5:00pm, hot laps at 6:30pm with racing following hot laps. General Admission is $15.00 Kids (under 12) FREE with adult. For more Information, go to www.belleclairspeedway.com.

Times

Pit Gates Open – 3:00pm

Spectator gates open – 5:00pm

General Admission – $15.00, Kids (under 12) FREE with adult

Hot Laps - 6:30pm, racing following hot laps

Classes

POWRi Lucas Oil National Midgets

POWRi Speedway Motors 600cc Outlaw Micros

Mod Lites / Dwarfs

They wanted to work with Tri-City and not run those classes since Tri-City has them as part of their SN..

It's been great working together with the other Promoter's during the SN not to break up the car counts and let the fan's attend these events.

It's all OK. I'll have cookies at Belleville the next time the B-Mods run to celebrate Jimmy's fantastic win on June 17. I even bought more chocolate chips for this Friday, but it really is too hot to bake cookies and have 2 ovens heating up my kitchen and me! Until next time....:D

Back