Bedrock 50 lap clone race Sept 30th

I haven't heard anything about this race in a while. Is it still going to happen? I need to ask off work but don't want to if you are not going to have it. Let me know!

the frank anderson 1957 classic, sept 30th 2011

The 1st Annual Frank Anderson 1957 Classic, Sept. 30th, 2011
In memory of the legendary Frank Anderson, Bedrock Raceway will be holding this very special event for the PRO Clone class. The Belleville Gear jammers will be showing a varitey of classic cars before, during and after the racing program. Each car will have a coffee can to collect fan "votes" for best in show. Every penny dropped into the can counts as one vote. The winning car will receive a best in show Dash Plate. The "votes" will be used to help off set the cost of the points banquet.

Race format is as follows:

19 karts will start the 57 lap feature.

1st segment will be 27 laps (caution flags will count).

5 minute "pit stop": karts can be fueled, no other work will be allowed: drivers will be allowed to get a cold drink / use the facilities, if needed

Race Format Change:

1st segment leader will be given the option to draw from 4 cards. Same as below....the leader will restart the race in the position drawn. If the leader decides to draw and wins the race he/she will win an additional $100.

1st segment leader will have the option to draw from 4 cards (1, 9, 5 or 7) to determine the inverted starting order of the second 30 lap segment. If the leader draws the 1 card line up does not invert, any other card drawn will be the number inverted. 2nd segment will be 30 green flag laps. The start of segment 2 will be two x two. All restarts will be two x two.

Entry fee for the race will be $40 and the payout will be as follows:

18 karts or less:

1= 400

2= 190

3= 115

4= 80

5= 65

6= 60

7= 50

8= 40

9= 35

10= 35

19 karts or more:

1= 475

2= 230

3= 195

4= 155

5= 130

6= 105

7= 95

8= 85

9= 80

10= 80

Pay outs are guaranteed.

Event sponsorship is available for the event. Contact myself or Van for additional information.

Special thanks to our event sponsors

Rock Star Cutz by OBB Racing...rocking the winners circle since 2009!

FAS Motorsports

Ashley Anderson Photography

Austin and Tyler Vantoll

Mark Paule Metal Recycling

Mark Paule Auto Sales and Parts

A. Meurer Landscaping

Burris Racing

Aggressive Graphics

Aggressive Army

Back