bedrock clone race

pbracing

special thanks go out 2 john hobson and frank and crew for getting the track ready for a good fun night of racing. Also special thanks to the whooley's for the extra prize of the case of Dr. Pepper that they donated.

special thanks go out 2 john hobson and frank and crew for getting the track ready for a good fun night of racing. Also special thanks to the whooley's for the extra prize of the case of Dr. Pepper that they donated.
Wally Paulnutz,
did you really need to celebrate to 5:00 am on your $100 win? -im just asking?

Just want to say thanks to hobson and frank and crew. For having us over last nite. We had a blast . Rob/sam / your friendly tech team/

Great job of racing Paul, you sure made the old man proud. Great race between you and Andy Crow as well.
Also fine determination in the Pro race.

Good run by Joey Altoff as well. Tough call on the spin, but you sure did a great job of getting to 2nd. I know it would only have taken another lap or so for you to take the lead. Very impressive.

friday was my first trip to bedrock and i loved it, Track stayed tacky all night, My kart handled great and if my chain wouldnt of broke going out for the 2nd heat i may have done a little better in the feature...

Back