bedrock kart count down, I wonder why?

goodoldboy

Here's why, Unfair politics. If anyone was there this past friday, how can you race 4 laps and the favored son spins out on his own. He should go to the back and restart single file, Right? Wrong. Complete restart With the person who spun back to the front. Have you noticed other good racers that have disappeared in search of better run tracks? Graden Lovelace to name one. Unless you are a family member or one of the GOB network you will be treated like dirt. We all go there to race and have fun. Being treated fairly if you spin you go to the back. Just treat everyone family or not, the same and your count will come back.

The Lovelace's skip Bedrock because it's too hard for them to get there on time.

As far as the money race went calling Ben the "favorite" son is pretty darn funny. They've black flagged him more than anyone else.

The kid got booted because of the response the corner flag man got from the dad after the kid had ran through the hay bales 2 or 3 times.

Friday was a wild night for sure. Sometimes calls go your way sometimes they don't.....it's called racing and it happens at every track on every level. Don't believe it? Watch the Busch race from last weekend.

Maybe the kart counts will come back up since gas prices have dropped. I know it has gotten really hot but for go kart racing around this area i sure hope people keep racing.

bedrock

go to our web site www.bedrockraceway.com click on news . go to results , we have had over 90 racers at the track this year . they just don't race every week . that is why kart count is down on a weekly basis. as far as the spin of ben tobin why dont you make the call . 4 karts in the center of the corner all going for the same spot, 1 kart(ben) gets spun out you tell me who goes to the back for spinning out tobin. so when you can't get a good clean shot of who spun who out what would you do ? we went back a lap. so i guess the next time it happens with $400.00 to win all 4 karts go to the back . so i guess that wiil make everyone mad.

Hey Good ole boy! who are you? don't be scared.:eek:

I want to get one thing straight, since i am the track favorite can I get free hotdogs and not have to pay for entry fees? just kidding. I have never been a track favorite before:( I'm so touched by this i'm crying!

And for the record i will admit that i definetly didn't have the kart to win so I did what any racer would do! I made it hard for the karts behind me to pass(some like to call this blocking)! This was more than likely the cause of all the cautions but hey im not going to pull over and let someone by. If you learn how to drive and not be impatient it would of been real easy to pass me after there was a few laps run. I know this is easier said than done but live and learn. Just don't get behind me on the $500 to win in the medium race. Hopefully I will get some "special treatment on that race."

Hey Good ole boy! who are you? don't be scared.:eek:

I want to get one thing straight, since i am the track favorite can I get free hotdogs and not have to pay for entry fees? just kidding. I have never been a track favorite before:( I'm so touched by this i'm crying!

And for the record i will admit that i definetly didn't have the kart to win so I did what any racer would do! I made it hard for the karts behind me to pass(some like to call this blocking)! This was more than likely the cause of all the cautions but hey im not going to pull over and let someone by. If you learn how to drive and not be impatient it would of been real easy to pass me after there was a few laps run. I know this is easier said than done but live and learn. Just don't get behind me on the $500 to win in the medium race. Hopefully I will get some "special treatment on that race."

OUT OF CONTROL!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

It's easy to be a coward behind a new username! Anyway, if you haven't taken notice, people who create new user names to post negative things about tracks don't get much respect on this website, or any other forum for that matter. Although, if it makes you feel better, whatever.

So let's answer some questions here, new user name person...

1) Who is the favored son? Please let them know who they are.

2) Who are the good racers disappearing because of this serious problem at Bedrock? Seriously, who are they??? Where are they racing now??? You definitely shouldn't involve Lovelace, because you're putting words in his mouth apparently.

3) When you complain to someone who has no control over the call (i.e. Frank) on the track, he answers your question, and you just get louder and more aggressive because it's not the answer you want, what do you expect will happen??? Honestly, what do you think is going to happen???

As far as Jessica, it's a shame she didn't get to race in the feature, but her dad should of considered that before he kept going on about something Frank had no control over. Did anyone see Frank flagging Friday night? I know I didn't.

Finally, let me say this. Frank has addressed the concerns a few people brought up on Friday. The changes will be made this Friday, I guarantee it. I talked with a few people after the outlaw feature (I sure hope goodoldboy isn't one of them) and your concerns have been addressed.

If you learn how to drive and not be impatient it would of been real easy to pass me after there was a few laps run.

I am in shock Who are you and what did you do with Ben Tobin. When Ben starts telling people to be patient I walk out side and look for the comet that is crashing into the Earth. :eek::rolleyes::cool: he he Andy

I am in shock Who are you and what did you do with Ben Tobin. When Ben starts telling people to be patient I walk out side and look for the comet that is crashing into the Earth. :eek::rolleyes::cool: he he Andy
Alright that was an out of control comment!:p I was drinking and feeling sorry for myself.

Alright that was an out of control comment!:p I was drinking and feeling sorry for myself.

No problem Ben I understand I have not seen or talked to you in a while. I thought maybe the Taliban got you and was making you put that patience stuff on here at gun point. Andy:rolleyes:

Hey Ben, maybe Frank will let me flag that night, I know where you belong, and what flag to give you....lol
Rich

Here we go again! cry! cry! whin! whin! If you want to fix the problem Speak up like you have a Pair!!!!!, As Justin said doing what you are doing will fix, or help nothing. If you have a problem or concern I'am pretty sure if you talk to Frank in a calm , respectful manor, he would address the problem if there is one. You are not going to have things go your way all the time, if there some goodolboy going on, call it like you see it, but I have not seen it. But if you want to fix a problem ( if there is one) you need to put your name on here & be more specific about the problem. I have seen in the past the anonymous poster is usaly the problem running there mouth because things are not going there way, thats life get over it !!!

Over & Out

Just curious

Do we ever notice that TOBIN is in the middle of all the bad sh$t that happens on here the man is out of control and needs punished lol see ya fri tobin.

Yes Ben Tobin is the Paris Hilton of kart racing....lol Always in the middle of every thing, he is the bad boy of go karts...... Trouble since the first time I met him.
Glad to have him around though, it takes the pressure off evey one else.
Go get em Ben

Back