Bedrock Meeting

20racer

20racer
The Meeting For Bedrock Raceway Has Been Set For Sunday, January 28th At 1:30. Panorama Lanes Bowling Alley 200 South Belt West
Bellevile Il. HoPe To See Everyone At The Meeting.

Not Sure

I AM SURE ONE OF THE BAUR CLAN WILL HAVE A POST ON HERE TELLING ME WHAT TO MAKE? IF ITS UP TO JOHNNY AND BROOKE IT WILL PANACAKES FROM THE FLYN J , IF ITS SCOTT IT WILL BE CHUCKS FISH NUGGETS ON A HOT DOG BUNN. :eek:

Unfoutunitly this Baur wont be able to make it I will more than likely still be out of town at Hoover But It won't make a difference what DogFish makes Pan-A- cakes or Hot dogs, Justin by the time anyone gets there all that will be left is crumbs anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over & Out!!!!!

scott

Thats Funny Right There I Don't Care Who You Are. As Donnie Baker Would Say I Will Eat It All I Swear To God I Will. Shut Up Scottie

What is going to be discussed at the meeting that I should know about in order to maybe show up.
We know there is a burris tire rule.
The outlaw class is a run what you brung class
The payout is at 50% payback
Any additional info would be great about what might be discussed at the meeting

Meeting

HEY! PAUL :D THESE MEETING ARE CONDUCTED FOR THE RACERS TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE RULES, AND TO HELP IMPROVE THE RACING AND THE RACE TRACK. SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY? WELL YOU KNOW THE REST OF IT :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :D :(

does and dont,s on motors at bedrock

can i use after market valve springs and is it legal to do cutouts for valve springs for clearance should i have ex lifter welded inside block

for the stock class refer to the wka rule book, but I beleve that cutting pockets for spring hieght is leagal & welding is legal also,the springs must be stock replacements.

Paul you always have something negative to say when it comes to Bedrock don't you. Since all you are going to do all year is sit on here and bi#$* about Bedrocks payout and anything else you don't like about the track why don't you show up to the meeting and talk to Frank about it in person.

justin pm on what takes place at the meeting i would like to know. I have only raced there twice and I think its a nice facility. Some adivce would be to have more money races$$$$$

Back