Bedrock Raceway in Belleville News Democrat!

what a great interview thats such a great way to promote this sport cuz it is a great family sport

pork

Toby, you need to become a promotor. That was great. UH, why didn't they show you racing?...lol
I do hope that you won that night.

I also hope that you guys will be able to update the results each week. I am having some surgery done next week, and will be unable to help out at the track for the next 6-7 weeks. So keep those results coming.

Thanks for all the kind words. It's easy, and a bit embarrassing, to talk about something you truly enjoy and love. There are people I've met from all over the country that will be my friends forever. Watching the kids get better with each year is just too cool.

On that night Rich, I was struggling to get a motor running. What's that called when a 3 cent piece of wire can stop a $2000 dollar motor? Oh yea.....that's racin', gotta love it!

Anyhow if it gets more karts to the track and more folks interested in karting then it'll be fantastic.

Been there, done that 2 many times, especially when we put a kill switch on the motor, and a piece of mud turned it off.

Cheryl, just going in for some long over do maintenance. I will beout and about, but not running around too much.
I will see you all at the track sooner or later.

Toby, you did a great job. race results are not that important, time with our family is what its all about. next time you are about to hit the fence USE YOUR HORN . lol.

Toby, you did a great job. race results are not that important, time with our family is what its all about. next time you are about to hit the fence USE YOUR HORN . lol.

Trust me...I was looking for the ejection handles.

Back