Super Heavy

(2) Mike Smallwood

Outlaw

(3b) Scott(jenny Craig) Baur
(13) Jon Cassette
(21) Doug Payne
(87) Ken Ganahl
(14) Doug Goalby

Thanks Everyone For Coming Out This Week Hope To See You Next Week. (after The Lights Went Out, I Did See Ricky Bobby In His Thong(nasty) Running Down The Back Straight Away On Fire , Ricky Dont Tell People Next Week You Where Out Of Town Playing Golf.

So you seen him too Larry! I wonder if he does that stuff on the golf course? :D For a second there I thought it was Tobin!!!!

Boys...boys....settle down.

It will all be OK when Ricky comes back this week.

I leave for one week and Tobin gets out of control. :D

What do we have here? comments from the peanut gallery! :)

I didn't stick around for the after race activities(tech) but from what i heard i should of just brought the cooler and the lawn chair and parked them outside the barn and watched.:p

:rolleyes: I geuss you'll have that in this line of work.

:eek: I want to know one thing? how does the #32 in junior class run a second quiker than the adult class? either i'm that far off or Kev's got a little something, something:(

I think Kev's got a little somthing, something. :cool: Which adult class was he a second quicker than? It might have been becuase you didn't have the correct left front tire on the kart. :p

justin

Don't worry guys if you want me to sign an autograph or two after the races I will, all u have to do is ask! I am an easy guy to get along with so stop hatting and start participating:eek:

I tell u what if you guys just ask your dad here for some help I'll try to steer you in the right direction!:D

For the record I'd rather have the tire prep over the fuel anyday! why can't we all just get along you guys are making me cry!:p

"RBracing" you r officially cuttoff from all internet privileges ever again:mad:

I can't believe you just threw out a name on here! you r going to bed without supper:(

Thats the reason people come up missing, but don't worry i got your back.

Back