Bedrock Rules

outlaw8

Just wondering if there is a set of rules that Bedrock is going by this year and where I can get a copy. I looked on the link going thur wentztech but those are not updated. I got the WKA book but need tracks stuff. Thanks

scott

we have the new rules at the track. hope to have play days the last 2 weekends in march , you can pick up a set then. the only rule changes for the rookie class where we went up on the weight to the new burris rules, and every track around here went to the purple plate. also we are going to run the first race april 2 with no points, first points race will start the next friday night.

Billet Rod

Larry, What was decided on the billet rod issue?? I'm assuming that JYI & Bedrock are in agreement on this.
Sumo Awayyyy:confused:

rods

doug not sure if we talked about them at your meeting, i will have to talk to rick and bud about them and get back to you. i know its ben a track rule if you allow them are not , but i dont think they are allowed in the ikf and wka rule book. the problem with the rods are there are to many different ones that are different weights. i think this will a night mare for the tech men.

From what I heard the billet rod is allowed in the midwest burris series in which will be coming to coulterville, belleville, and greenville. I don't know what these tracks have decided on, but it will be legal at the burris race in greenville

Back