Bedrock Tech reminder

liquidqwik

Justin Anderson
The top 2 finishers from each class (except Outlaw) must report to tech each week starting on 5/25/07. Hopefully, I will have a sign up on the fence next to the scale starting this week, reminding everyone to tech after your feature. For those drivers running pro-stock, report to tech immediately after the pro-stock feature.

look van you dont have to tech!! You can still run that cheating fuel,that makes every one in stands eyes water.

Carl, why are you in the stands.:rolleyes: I'll talk to Frank and see if you can get in the pits, lol. For a little bit of money i'll let you in on my secret fuel:D.
P.S. It's only good for WEED WACKERS........

:eek:Van claims that's straight pump gas.LOL Michael Waltrip needs to ask Van-Man where in the hell this mystery station is!!:eek:

If any of you guys need fuel, I'm selling it for $10.00 a gallon,oil included. Come on by and get it while it's hot...:D:D:D:D:D P.S. This fuel is way to hot for lawn mower engines...:p

vans fuel

hey! your fuel $--ks. put some in my weed wacked and the piston was spotted by nasa some where close to saturn. you owe me a weed eater. my
lawyer will call your lawyer. some thing about a warning label.

Back