Bedrock?

15 clones this past Friday and 4 lights.... with 2 of the lights have clones on the way I believe. Clones are where the kart count seems to be heading

So far we've only been running the PRO clones. If the fields keep getting bigger I think we'll have to split them up by weight.

So far we've only been running the PRO clones. If the fields keep getting bigger I think we'll have to split them up by weight.

Just curious as to why they would be split? Problem with doing that is, there's only gonna be a few heavy's and the majority will run the lighter classes... Please don't try to fix what aint broke.

if they split up the clone class and spread them out enough, race line up wise. i would probably run both weight classes.

But if there wasn't you'd probably run the lighter class only right? I'm a fat kid and already give up 30 pounds in 350 weight class. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, cause I'm gonna race where the most karts are. Chances are that won't be the heavier class. I would be willing to bet that most of the guys would run where the kart count is as well. So it might work out at first, but i think in the long run everyone will migrate to the lighter class, and all ya did is lower the weight limit from where it is now.

tobias i know you said "if" it keeps going the way it is, they will split it. So this all might never happen. But if it were i'd rather see 2 features ran (A and B) than split the class. That way everybody gets the same track time, and all the competition is still in one class.

I would hope that the clones do not get broken up into different weight classes. Right now it seems we have a happy medium with some guys having to add weight to get to 350 while others like Matt and I are way over the weight minimum as it is. The reason I just bought a clone is to race in a big class so I would hate to see it divided up and possibly be back to where I was racing in a class that only had four karts on some nights.

The pro clone class is the best thing Bedrock has going right now.

I agree also agree with Matt on his point where most of the guys would run the class with the most karts. I know I would.

Jason, there were 13 clones this past week.

OK....everybody can breath easy....PRO CLONE will not be split!!!!

So far we've ran 15 in a feature and that is the limit the girls can score by hand. If the field keeps getting bigger and I hope it does, the clones have put on some great races, then we'll have to do something. When I say do something I mean A / B Main or whatever.

Back