Bedrocks big secret

if they don't get it posted here you can ask for a copy of the points standing sheet when you check in at the track, they usually have one there or at the tower. hope this helps.

It's No Secret

Most of the time I don't get around to doing points until late in the week. They are there for everyone to see on Friday night at sign-in. Therefore, it is not much of a secret.

Ashley

Secret

it is a secret if you dont get to Bedrock. Most other tracks post points on there web site.

Tom

This Bedrock Bashing is kind of getting out of hand. They have the points at the sign up table. Next time you go you will know the points. Would it be nice to have them listed here or on their web site yes but if I was doing their job I know I wouldn’t have the time to do it so give them a break. Please just drop this so maybe feelings and tempers can be back to normal next week. I for one am glad it was rained out tonight to let every body cool down but with posts like this it is never going to end. There are two sides to everything. Please for everyone’s sake just let this go. Thank you and have a great weekend. Andy Hicks

awsmv6 said:
This Bedrock Bashing is kind of getting out of hand. Please for everyone’s sake just let this go. Thank you and have a great weekend. Andy Hicks

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!

I guess if 75Racer has this much time on his hands to do this much crying and whining, he should show up every fri night and post the points on the net for us all, and then it wouldn't be a big secret.

Over & Out!

Ashley, do you keep points in a computer or do you do everything hard copy on paper?

Scott, thanks again to you and your bro for the help with roberts motor. I personally wanted to take a 8 pound sledge to it but he wouldn't let me.

See you guys next week.
Matt

Look, I don't know anything about this track. I've never been there and I probably never will, but this has to be said.
Nobody deserves the idiotic, pathetic, heartless clients that the track apparently has. I don't give a rat's azz if God and Jesus were taking care of everything there the whine bag people who race there would constantly find something to complain about.
SHUT THE HELL UP AND RACE! People on here don't give a sh!t about your little petty problems. If it's that damn bad then leave, quit and get the hell out! BUT PLEASE STOP YOU WHINING because nobody cares! MORON!

MattK if you any more help please send me a private message with a telephone #& ill give you a call . Did you guys get it figured out?

Scott, we didn't work on it much this week. He got a different motor and I don't know what we are going to do with that one.

He ran over at coulter on saturday, I wasn't there and he is still gone so I don't know how he did.

See you guys friday,
Matt

I would like to congratulate the people scoring and working the points, also for taking the time to post results. In a previous post, I asked that the entire finishing order be listed, so I could track the people I know, and you obliged me. Thank you. If in the near future, you get some spare time, and could post the current point standings, perhaps others would be a little more appreciative of you too. Due to my work schedule, I do not get to Bedrock, but once or twice a year, but would like to know from time to time how everyone is doing. Just my opinion, and thanks. Rich Boien

Back