Bedrocks Unbeatables

04tobin

04Tobin
I was talking to a guy the other day and he said the 08 in the stock medium class was untouchable! what do u guys think?

For the record though, he's a great driver and wins the majority of races out at Bedrock in the medium class.

chad2433 said:
Got beat this past week too

It dont count unless you race!!!!

You think that the 11 Menos has anything for him, better yet You think that your brother could beat him heads up?

unbeatables

First Off Jamie Does A Great Job And Second Off What Does Kevin Have To Do With It That Is Two Different Classes And They Both Whoop There Asses On A Weekly Basis And If Ya All Think You Can Stop Them Then Run There Every Week And Prove It Dont Think Anyone One Has Anything For Kevin And Consistantly Dont Think Anyone Has Anything For Jamie Either Jmo But I Am Saying It. So Keep It Up Jamie And Kevin.

Geez I think someone needs a time out. Chill out Dixon he just asked a question no need to get so worked up. Johnny5 is alive

Time Out

Well If U Had Read The Post I Was Just Complimenting Jamie And Kevin And Yes They Are Friends They Pit Together And Share Secerets And Maybe They Do Need To Square Off Head To Head But They Are Still Pretty Much Untouchable At Bedrock

Hey Johny, Do you race a kart? Or just criticize everything and everyone?It just seems like your posts are of the negative variety.JMO

For the record I havent raced at Bedrock alot definetly not on a weekly basis i was just complimenting the 08. The reason i brought up 11 Menos is from what i can see he is just as dominant as Althoff i wonder what the lap time differences are?

I know if i could lose about 50lbs id try to run lights and give him a run! Hell maybe ill try it anyway if their aint no yellows i might get close!

Tobin: They did race. Brandon was faster than althoff in both heats and if it wasn't for the fact that althoff kept running him to the infield every time brandon got on the inside he would have beat him in the second heat. Brandon new that if he finished second in the heat he had the pole for the feature. So why try to tear something up to win a heat race. There is no doubt in my mind that Brandon would have won the feature had it not rained. I really wish it would not have rained so you would not have any excuses. Now, with that said, I also recognize that althoff has been fast all year long. I have not been to any of the races except this past week. I am not taking anything away from him. You started the post asking about unbeatables. The fact is NO ONE IS UNBEATABLE. So in my opinion I think that is an ignorant statement.

Yes I race a kart I just get tired of watching people get jumped on for making a comment or bringing up something that they feel isn't being handled properly. I will say that I read Dixon's post again and it wasn't a dig a tobin like I thought it was. With that I am sorry Dixon. In another post all I did is bring up that I think that double point nights are stupid and said I hoped JYI would not make a habit of running them and I was accused of saying bad things about the track and people that work there and got a F U for my trouble. Sorry if I do not like something or think it is not being handled properly I will say something. If that upsets you then all I can say is oh well we can not make everybody happy. No one is perfect no one handles every situation properly including you, me, Bedrock, JYI, Belle Rive, no one. We are all human and have our opinions. Maybe if we sometimes listen to criticism we will realize the things we are not handling properly and try to make changes, we might become better people. With that said I will also try and comment when I see something I like also. So thanks I Refin I will work on it. Johnny5 is alive

Johnny5 well said. If it was not for this forum, where can you go to vent or praise. Its everyone right to voice their opinion. I looked at your post on double points night and it was your opinion. Its a shame every time someone post something negative they are told do not come back or everyone loyal to the track jumps down your throat. I have had friends banned from a track because of there opnion not something they did on the track and thats a shame. Also Jamie and Kevin are on there game this year. Its making everyone else work harder on there setups.

Just my opinion

Dave :)

Well men im sittin in the sauna as we speak and if i lose 20 lbs the 08 Althoff kidd is toast tommorrow night! his only hope is the rain.

Wow, the smack talk has begun.

Are you going to race heavy's as well? Let's see if you can keep your winning streak in tact! :D

Tobin, when you are done in the sauna you could bleed your ego off....that should be good for at least another 10 lbs. :D

Well i just weighed 212lbs i actually gained weight! oh well ill have to face it im fat, theres always superheavy.

Crow maybe i should try your idea and lose my ego, what fun would that be you have to add a little s*** talking to keep it interesting!:p

just dont give to hard of a time if i have an off night!

Back