Belle-Clair practice day

91tracin

91tracin
I am trying to understand what a show on saturday night being cancelled has to do with a practice day on sunday being cancelled can someone please fill me in i have for one busted my butt to get this car ready for this just to be told that its not gonna happen

I seen Donnie the promoter of Belle-ville at highland last night I guess hes seeing how a real track runs and treats people

I seen Donnie the promoter of Belle-ville at highland last night I guess hes seeing how a real track runs and treats people

I guess when you attack other cars on the track under the yellow and are constantly threatening people you do get treated a little differently!

Comedian

I seen Donnie the promoter of Belle-ville at highland last night I guess hes seeing how a real track runs and treats people[/QUOTE

HA! Good one! Your hilarious! You must be in the click! I went with Jimmy Cummins down to Brownstown IN. last night, now that is a well run facility. Some of the best racing i've seen as a whole from Late models to the bombers. Also very nice people down there.

Well then Intake I don't know who you are but you must be ****ing somebody off at allied I don't have to put up with allied All there doing is pushing people away from the track and threatening people I don't threaten I get r done and by the way nobody seen him push me up on the wall and break a steering box in half are you the one that sits in the stands and act like you are a race car driver get you one come to highland

Well then Intake I don't know who you are but you must be ****ing somebody off at allied I don't have to put up with allied All there doing is pushing people away from the track and threatening people I don't threaten I get r done and by the way nobody seen him push me up on the wall and break a steering box in half are you the one that sits in the stands and act like you are a race car driver get you one come to highland

Dig your hole deeper.

I seen Donnie the promoter of Belle-ville at highland last night I guess hes seeing how a real track runs and treats people[/QUOTE

HA! Good one! Your hilarious! You must be in the click! I went with Jimmy Cummins down to Brownstown IN. last night, now that is a well run facility. Some of the best racing i've seen as a whole from Late models to the bombers. Also very nice people down there.
they must've really changed because they have been having problems the last couple of years .that place is just mere shadow of what it use to be

Well if you wanna drive to Indiana all the time go for it. But just because you all like train races so be it. Men race at Belleville and always have. It provides the best racing in Illinois. And when people act ignorant they are told. I myself like fighting but it's not hockey boxing or UFC. If you all want that fork out about forty dollars at the least for a seat. Saturday was cancelled for the forecast. The midget drivers drive a ways to race and it was called just in case. And the tractor guy was sick Saturday and Sunday. So if your car still isn't ready that's your own faults highland Quincey and Belleville have had a play day. So if you didn't make it then maybe next year get off your lazy azzes and get started earlier next year. No excuses, the winter was mild and shoulda been ready,

What about that mod feature saturday night? Kleine starts what, 3rd row and wins the feature? He did it on the bottom with Griffaw, Bielong, and Harrison (untill he broke) running the top, we all know that those 3 drivers know how to get around the top of the track, that was not follow the leader one lane racing.. That was a darn good race...

I loved the racing, I was referring top the guy insinuating it was train racing the cars were hauling *** and that is what race cars are built for.

Back