Belle Clair practice???

jpugh

With dates being hard to work with this year and Easter falling on the Sunday before opening weekend, practice for Belle Clair will be hard to schedule. The promoter is looking at the Monday after Easter. What would be better dates to look at rather than the date? March 19 is I-55, March 26 is Highland and March 30 is Tri City and March 20 is Flee Market at Belle Clair. Looking to provide a date that will work for the most to be able to attend and get the most practice with. Please provide your inputs and I will pass them on and we will see if there will be a practice day at Belle Clair.

Only on idea so far. Anyone else get any other time that might work for the masses? The idea is to be able to get as any cars to practice as possible so if there is a date that will work, let's hear from you.

Ok, we have either Friday, March 25 or Friday, March 18. Saturday, March 19 is I-55 practice and Saturday, March 26 is I-55 opening night. Think about those additional inputs and what is the vote.
It appears that maybe March 25 could be the date and I guess you are looking at a night practice since most people will be working during the day. Will starting working towards that date and hope for the best.

BELLE-CLAIR is a RIPING-OFF TICKET HOLDERS BEWARE

Hey I would just be happy if Belle-Clair would at least answer my emails or phone calls about tickets I bought last year to watch the ALL START CIRCUIT OF CHAMPIONS.The race got rained out, was resceduled and then rained out again.Then rescheduled for Sept 19th, then all the sudden it was rescheduled for Oct 23rd then all the sudden it was CANCELLED completely and was to be run this year with no date set last year.Now the yearly schedule is out I still have my ticket, my parents tickets and about 10 friends who want to know when they can watch the show but they REFUSE to answer any questions.The ALL STARS say the money disappeared and they will NOT return to the speedway.So all together between my friends and family Belle-Clair has OVER $250 of our money but we can't seem to find out where to send these 1 year old tickets to get our money.I thought the days of the people stealing the purse and running off were over but Belle-Clair is bring it back.Please at least fans that travel a long distance to go there joy me and my friends in boycotting BELLE-CLAIR where you get ripped off big time!
I gladly entertain and change my opionion and this post if Belle-Clair would answer my questions especially in writing in a reply to this post so EVERYONE would know how to get there $$ back.

ok so what is the date that you are suggesting for their playday??????? sorry i couldn't help my self.. this is a post for playday date suggestions right... i do agree with ya littlefilk something needs to be done to resolve this problem. good luck to ya

littleFILK said:
Hey I would just be happy if Belle-Clair would at least answer my emails or phone calls about tickets I bought last year to watch the ALL START CIRCUIT OF CHAMPIONS.The race got rained out, was resceduled and then rained out again.Then rescheduled for Sept 19th, then all the sudden it was rescheduled for Oct 23rd then all the sudden it was CANCELLED completely and was to be run this year with no date set last year.Now the yearly schedule is out I still have my ticket, my parents tickets and about 10 friends who want to know when they can watch the show but they REFUSE to answer any questions.The ALL STARS say the money disappeared and they will NOT return to the speedway.So all together between my friends and family Belle-Clair has OVER $250 of our money but we can't seem to find out where to send these 1 year old tickets to get our money.I thought the days of the people stealing the purse and running off were over but Belle-Clair is bring it back.Please at least fans that travel a long distance to go there joy me and my friends in boycotting BELLE-CLAIR where you get ripped off big time!
I gladly entertain and change my opionion and this post if Belle-Clair would answer my questions especially in writing in a reply to this post so EVERYONE would know how to get there $$ back.

My point of contention is that not only should we get our money back, but we should get a little additional money back since that ticket money has been able to accrue interest for the better part of a year. I know that won't happen, but still.

OK, now we are getting somewhere.
Here is a cut & paste of an email where Guy Webb finally answered me.I don't understand why he is having to negotiate a date with Belle-Clair but at least he is trying.

The track was leased in our company name by a local promoter in the St. Louis area. This individual has a deposit with the Belle-Clair Speedway for a race date.

We are in the process of scheduling our TBA's of which Belle-Clair is one. In the event the date is not acceptable for all parties concerned then the tickets will be honored at another local race. I do expect expect to resolve this with the promotor.

Best Regards,

Guy R. Webb

Friday the 25th if it's after normal working hours. I assume you are talking about Friday evening??? The 25th is best for me.

Rod

25th sounds good to me too...I figure since us ministocks may have a few dates there then I'm going to go play some...besides i really liked racing that track 2 years ago when the RAMS last ran there.

This threat is about practice for the 2005 season and not a knock of Belle Clair Speedway and for a show that Belle Clair has no control over. Please only refer to the practice night and not any thing else. We are trying to give the racers a chance to get a night to practice work out any bugs in their cars.
As for the other matter, this will get worked out by the parties involved which Belle Clair is not one of them. All those that have rain out tickets from last year have a valid concern and should be worried, but please do not think that Belle Clair is the bad guy in this matter.

Practice is set on March 25 from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M., this could change.

Pits prices are $10.00 and the Grandstands are free.

The practice time is open to all types of race cars and not just the class that run there on a weekly basis.

Back