Belle Clair Rained Out

The races are rained out for tonight but the COC race is rescheduled for Sunday June 20th!

UMP has rescheduled the CoC race for Belle Clair Speedway for this coming Sunday night. The race will start at 6:00 P.M. with Late Model time trails and heat races right after.
Pit gates open at 4:00 P.M. and the grandstand will open at 5:00 P.M.
The moisture started about 3:45 and it is still coming down with thunder and lightening.

With The SummerNationals starting at Godfrey on Monday, but do you think could happened at Belle Clair?

This will making the UMP drivers think again about which track they will be attending. With MARS at Tri City and UMP at Belle Clair, think that one over and you will have to guess where to go.

Sorry but Mother Nature won on Friday night.

I don't think this is a smart move by Belle Clair and UMP to reschedule for sunday. I don't think the car count will be as good now. Mars will get alot of cars over at Tri-City.

crash9

I don't think that is gunna matter since they have to run a certain tire for the MARS race at Tri City. Just a thought.

Tom

most ump guys will be at Belle clair! Most will figure they will have a beter chance to win there! and they will want the points since all the tracks got rained out tonight!

Dixon was one of the UMP drivers that was going to Tri-City but he is racing for UMP points so I would say he will be going to Belleville now.

Yea sorry to disappoint those going to tri-city on sunday but there wont be a high car count there now since coc race is on sunday cuz all the ump boys will be in belleville! I know ill be in belleville! Should be a heck of a race

i would think maybe dixon and a few other who were going to go to godfrey last night to try and get those precious ump points might decide to come to belle-clair tomorrow. so maybe a few cars that wouldn't have been there may be now. we will see.

The race date conflict is unfortunate for both tracks. Im not really concerned about the latemodels, I was hoping to see about 40 or so sportsmen at Tri-City but that may not happen now with Belleville providing another place for sportsmen to run.

You can bet anyone that is running for ump points will definetely race at Bell Clair sunday. Should be a good turnout.

Yea it should be a great turnout! I would like to see English come up for the race i know PIR got rained out friday night to cuz we drove all the way down there just to have it rained out to! so maybe see a couple guys come up from down in that area to!
It should be a great turnout!

You've got to remember that the MARS boys bring a more than competant show with them without any local help. Its not like the MLRA deal where Vaughn is one of the only decent cars to show up. Terry Phillips, Bill Frye, and Wendell Wallace will be the best cars in St. Louis Sunday and they will all be at Tri-City. I'll still probably go to Belleville, because I love to watch Dixon run there and it is my favorite track, but MARS will have enough good cars to put on a show.

My comment was made in sarcasm towards dirtbags comment about TCS.
And yes, ive got a couple thousand laps experience monkeying a car around that half mile.

Back