Belle Clair results - Apr 7

jpugh

UMP Late Models - 16 cars

Heat 1: Rick Salter(1s), Brent Kreke(13), Rick Standridge(12), Mark Voigt(30), Mike Hammerle(16), Mike Schulte(27), Aaron Kleine(9), Dan Dondero(2)

Heat 2: Don Klein(28), Ed Dixon(60), Vince Grondzki(32), Jim Gibson(66), John Paule(22), Don Grimm(11), Bob Geaschel(8), Bob Brown(b1)(dnf)

Dash: Klein, Dixon, Salter, Kreke, Grondzki, Standridge

Feature: Dixon, Voigt, Kreke, Grimm, Klein, Gibson, Hammerle, Schulte, Kleine, Grondzki, Dondero, Paule, Brown, Salter(DNF), Geaschel(DNF)

UMP Modifieds - 16 cars

Heat 1: Paul Reinneck(51), Rayn Driemeier(2d), Bobby Bittle(89), Jesse Carson(13), Dave Thorton(56), Chad Frauenfelder(74), Steve Ellison(00), David Cann(99)

Heat 2: Marty Smith Jr(55), Marty Smith(5), Wayne Downing(4), Brian Bielong(70), Mark Clary(94), Lance Dehm(d1), Brett Korves(25), Chris Smith(155)

Dash: Smith Jr, Reinneck, Driemeier, Smith, Bittle, Downing

Feature: Bittle, Smith, Driemeier, Bielong, Smith Jr, Downing, Thorton, Carson, Korves, Ellison, C. Smith, Clary, Reinneck, Frauenfelder, Cann, Dehm(DNF)

Allied Sportsmen - 16 cars

Heat 1: Joe Volluz(55), Paul Bauman(24), Jimmy Cummins(19), David Grzywacz(72), Mike Seymour(45), Tom Smallwood(28), Homan(10), Ron Weidler(29)

Heat 2: Brian Shubirg(31), Shawn Seymour(54), Denny Tribout Jr(143), Wade Sutter(811), Jim Clark(82), Mike Kurtz(14), Mike Jones(17)(DNF), Mike Harris(DNF)

Dash: Volluz, Bauman, Shubirg, S. Seymour, Tribout Jr., Cummins

Feature: Tribout Jr, Bauman, S. Seymour, Volluz, Grzywacz, Cummins, M. Seymour, Shubirg, Smallwood, Homan, Weidler, Clark, Jones(DNF)

S. Seymour was disqualified for weighing light.

feature results on the sportsman class r where the dash is i know joe volluz won the dash. Didnt seymour get DQed for being to light????

Josh

points?

Does any one know if Shawn recieved any points, if not, it is better to be DQ'ed at the beginning of the year rather than the middle or end!!

seymour racin

u still cant count shawn out he did one hell off a job last year in points an will be a contender this year from bert 99

Maybe I can get my mom to do reports for the Purestocks!!! Ill have to talk to her about that so we can get the credit we deserve!! Unless anyone else is interested??? We would have the best report anyway because we have the highest car count on most nights!!!

OK Casey you win...I will do the Pure Stock results for you guys & gals...I won't be there this Friday so you will have to get the results to me so I can post them..

Linda

Thanks ma!! I appreciate it... but I think you should report for all 4 Belle-Clair classes so that no one can accuse you of favoritism!!

Id like to see the results for the purestocks even though im there lol they put just as much effort into there cars and driving as everyone else does so why leave them out JMO

Josh

I agree. ALL RESULTS should be posted!! There are 4 classes at Belleville not 3. :rolleyes:

Shawn did really good last year and he is starting out the 2006 season awsome and he deserves all the credit he can get, and he is getting it from the Caseys!!!!!!!!!!

No problem its the truth!!! They say Belle Clair results well lasttime i checked there where 4 classes there not 3 so if your gonna postthe results do it for all 4 or dont do it at all.

Josh or as Wahoo would say FARTRACER

Does it matter at least he was 2nd in points last year

kartracer65 said:
feature results on the sportsman class r where the dash is i know joe volluz won the dash. Didnt seymour get DQed for being to light????

Josh

Racing fan i dunno why u keep continuing about the seymour deal it was simply making sure the results where right and what i over hear was true but thanks so much for ur concern

Josh

Jack posts results cause he wants to, if he doesnt do all classes so be it. He is not gettin paid for it, your lucky he does post 3 classes, i dont see anyone else trying to post all the results. Jack is a good guy, give him a break. See Jack i wasnt stirring the pot this time buddy!!!!

Nic

justrunem14 said:
Jack posts results cause he wants to, if he doesnt do all classes so be it. He is not gettin paid for it

Well said. How many other folks on here ever post much more than the top two or three spots? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) But Jack posts entire finishing orders of every race in three classes, and he gets ripped because he doesn't include all four classes?

Cripes, it wasn't that long ago we all had to wait until 12:15 on Sunday afternoons to hear week old race results on the old "Victory Lane" show on WINU.:D

Back