Belle Clair results - June 30

jpugh

UMP Late Model - 14 cars

Heat 1: Vince Grondzki(32), Dan Jacober(22), Brent Kreke(13), Jim Gibson(66), Mike Hammerle(16), Dave Thornton(12t), Rick Standridge(12)

Heat 2: Aaron Kleine(9), Ken Rumble(87), Mark Voigt(30), Ed Dixon(50), Don Grimm(11), Don Klein(28), Bob Geaschel(8)

Dash: Klein, Hammele, Voigt, Standridge, Dixon, Kreke

Feature: Kreke, Standridge, Dixon, Klein, Hammerle, Voigt, Rumble, Kleine, Gibson, Jacober, Schulte, Grimm, Geaschel, Thornton, Grondzki(DNF)

UMP Modifieds - 16 cars

Heat 1: Paul Reinneck(51), Brett Korves(25), Jesse Carson(13), Chris Smith(155), Wayne Downing(4), Bobby Bittle(89), Joe Puricelli(88), Mark Pflueger(19)

Heat 2: Marty Smith Sr(5), Tom Ratajczyk(12), Brian Bielong(70), Chris Gray(57), Marty Smith Jr.(55), Johnny Pryor(255), Robby Helms(99), Jim Morrison(22)

Dash: Ratajczyk, Downing, Bielong, Bittle, Smith Jr., Carson

Feature: Bittle, Carson, Bielong, Smith Jr., Downing, Korves, Ratajczyk, Morrison, Puricelli, Reinneck, Pryor, Gray, C. Smith, Smith Sr., Pflueger, Helms

UMP Sportsmen - 20 cars

Heat 1: Dustin Homen(10), Jimmy Cummins(19), Mike Jones(17), Shawn Seymour(54), Jason Keller(155), Don Phillips(00), Mike Kurtz(14)

Heat 2: Mike Harris(43), Paul Bauman(24), Brian Shubirg(31), Jason Davinroy(112), Jerry Fleming(32), Mike Seymour(45), Bob Link(2)

Heat 3: Joe Volluz(55), Denny Tribout Jr.(143), Troy Neager(52), Brian Eaves(44), Larwance Scheafer(53), Tom Smallwood(28)(DNF)

Dash: Homan, Volluz, Bauman, Cummins, Tribout Jr., Harris

Semi: Phillips, Kurtz, Smallwood, M. Seymour, Link

Feature: Volluz, Harris, Cummins, Bauman, Tribout Jr., Shubirg, Homen, Keller, S. Seymour, Jones, Kurtz, Smallwood, Neager, Scheafer, Phillips, Eaves, Fleming, Davinroy

Street Stocks Results

Thanks for the results from Belleville! but I was wondering if you have any results from the street stocks? Thanks for any info you could give me.

DL

*Pure Stock Feature results*

Here are the results from the PURE STOCKS:

1) 60 Tyson
2) 73 Morris
3) 53 Reagan
4) 11 Schaefer
5) 95 Dietzel
6) 37 Haffer
7) 74 Rensing
8) 27 Crane
9) 26 Fohne
10) 88 Schrand
11) 36 Ems
12) 6 Hewitt
13) 24 Hornbostel
14) 111 Mittelle?
15) 21 Paule?
16) 39 Hooker
17) 17 Lepean
18) 13 Houser

results

oh i see so jpugh either doesnt know the results or thinks the pure stock are a piece, i think he thinks the latter, why dont all you pure stocks tell jpugh how many fans and crews you brought into belleville tonight and how much money you spent then maybe you will be somebody to him. my suggestion is this if you dont have the full results on all classes and i mean all then dont comment at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jack-- Thanks for the results!

Any clue how Kurtz got scored in front of Tommy? Not a miss type, we got paid for 12th too...wondering if you knew something we didnt, since he was clearly behind him..

--Amy

hey woody dont get on here and start bashing on jpugh he does what he does and thats that. if you dont like it then come to the track and you report on all the classes.

Josh #17 Bomber

what r u talking about TWEEDER you were bashing jpugh when you sent me an im saying since i am such a **ssy and i am "afraid" to race then i should take over jpugh's job and post the bomber results. first of all, i don't have other people buy my stuff for me. 2nd, i have other bills and can't afford to pay for my both of my race cars and third.........wait until i start driving b/c i won't be going 5 lanes through the turns and cream people like ron houser and destroy race cars like you have been doing all season....well actually you have only raced like 4 or 5 nights this year and each time you have raced you have torn up not only your car but someone elses car also.....so if you got a problem with that then see me next friday night .....oh but you will probably take 3 or 4 more weeks off before you come back, b/c that is what you do mr. "i am going to be rookie of the year by missing half the season and destrying everybody's race car" trust me i am not scared to race i just can't afford to but you wouldn't understand that would ya

AUSTIN "BIG DOG"

see i am not afraid to post my name like other people

results

well tweeder i will tell you this if you this if you have a header thats say belleville results make them complete. you see he thinks the lower classes are meaning less. and i said before they spend as much time if not more making there cars running also and bring alot of money into the stands and pits, so give them a listing in your results or dont offer half information, and well if i want to get on here and say my peice i will and if you have a problem with that i really dont give a ****:)

Jack doesnt get paid to post the results on here so just drop it. Rod Posted the results so quit your bee-otching(as Fireball would say). I for one am happy with what Jack does post. If he didnt post what he does u would have no results for there at all. Quit your crying and get on with life, there are better things in life to worry about and complain about all the time.

Nic Lampe

Woody25, you need to shut your piehole. We're sick and tired of everyone bee-othcing and complaining about the bomber results. If you want to know the results, then get your AZZ over to Belleville and watch the races. :D

JP, thanks for the results.

Back