Belle Clair results - June 8

jpugh

UMP Late Models - 17 cars

Heat 1 Brian Wolfmeier (37), Jim Gibson (66), Ed Dixon (50), Rick Standridge (12), Dave Thornton (12t), Rusty Griffaw (16), Don Klein (28), Casey Schaefer (11), Justin Ketrow (85)

Heat 2 - Vince Grondzki (32), Mike Hammerle (16), Mike Schulte (27), Bob Geaschel (8), Dan Dondero (2), Aaron Kleine (9), John Beck (28b), Mickael Kloos (6k)

Dash - Wolfmeier, Hammerle, Dixon, Schulte, Grondzki, Gibson

Feature - Hammerle (2), Standridge (7), Dixon (3), Gibson (6), Ketrow (17), Beck (14), Thornton (9), Schaefer (15), Griffaw (11), Kloos (16), Dondero (10), Wolfmeier (1), Klein (13), Geaschel (8), Kleine (12), Schulte (4), Grondzki (5)

UMP Modifieds - 16 cars

Heat 1 - Bobby Bittle (89), Aaron Kleine(13), Dean Hoffman (1d), Brad McKinnon (20m), Mike Haas (28), Lonnie Casey (6), 153

Heat 2 - Brett Korves (25), Lenny Bryant (78), Chris Smith (155), Steve Ellison (00), Richie Standridge (12), Brent Thompson (18), Jake Seets (18), Mark Clary (94),

Dash - Kleine, Bittle, Hoffman, Bryant, Korves, Smith

Feature - Hoffman, Smith, Korves, Ellison, Bryant, Bittle, McKinnon, Seger, Seets, Kleine, Haas, Clary, Casey, 153, Standridge

UMP Sportsmen - 19 cars

Heat 1 - Jim Clark (82), Jeff Herzog (11), Jimmy Miller (20), Brian Shubirg (31), Brian Eaves (44), Tom Smallwood (28), Shawn Seymour (54)

Heat 2 - Mike Jones (17), Chris Sale (35), Jeremy Fults (33f), Jimmy Cummins (19), 12, Lawrance Schaefer (53)

Heat 3 - Joe Volluz (55), Mike Harris (43), Ronnie Bader (67), Wade Sutter (77), Dennis Hornbostel (24), Corey Ford (84)

Dash - Volluz, Sale, Clark, Herzog, Jones, Harris

Feature - Clark, Harris, Volluz, Jones, Herzog, Miller, Sale, Bader, Smallwood, Seymour, Cummins, Eaves, Ford, Hornbostel, Fults, 12, Schaefer, Sutter, Shubirg

belle claie

where in the heck is this track? and i guess the only have late models or is it because they only ran ump points for the late models?:(

Belle Claie results should read Belle-Clair Speedway results.

They were poking fun at the misspelling of the name of the track by Jack O.

I guess He works for a local news organization, He only reports what He wants you to hear......How about COMPLETE results? You can spell however you'd like, just make sure you get the numbers correct.

Belleville Purestock results for June 8

Here's the rest of the results, courtesy of me! :D

Purestock results for Sunday night racing at Belle-Clair Speedway...the "dust bowl"

!st Heat Race --
27 Casey Crane
37 Dave Monterusso
64 Brian Crawford
59 David Kuehn
47 Jeff Adcock
16 Robert Erlenbush
67 Craig Monk
48 Tyler Dockins

2nd Heat Race --
454 Pat Seymour
88 John Schrand
80 Matt Meier
135 Andy McCall
81 Ron Weidler
411 Bob Gibson
262 Nick Collette
94 DNS Dustin Clary

3rd Heat Race --
6H Jake Hewitt
7 Dennis Ponder
95 Randy Dietzel
33 Troy Bunfill
73 Randy Tyson, Jr.
4 Jon Corey
21 Jim Rowny
6A Amber Casey

Dash --
454 Pat Seymour
88 John Schrand
7 Dennis Ponder
27 Casey Crane
6H Jake Hewitt
37 Dave Monterusso

Semi --
4 Jon Corey
48 Tyler Dockins
6A Amber Casey
411 Bob Gibson
21 Jim Rowney
67 Craig Monk
16 Robert Erlenbush
262 Nick Collette
94 DNS Dustin Clary

Feature --
7 Dennis Ponder
88 John Schrand
454 Pat Seymour
27 Casey Crane
64 Brian Crawford
95 Randy Dietzel
37 Dave Monterusso
80 Matt Meier
4 Jon Corey
135 Andy McCall
73 Randy Tyson, Jr.
33 Troy Bunfill
48 Tyler Dockins
81 Ron Weidler
21 Jim Rowney
6A Amber Casey
47 Jeff Adcock
411 Bob Gibson
6H Jake Hewitt (Jake got a little too high in turn 1 trying to run the top and hit the wall, busted his RF wheel, pulled in, broke)
59 David Kuehn
Bomber Momma #19

ok bomber momma jack should pick on you now!the #4 was driven by jon cory last night.geez get it straight!!!lol thank you both for the results.i know jack works hard at his and you do also with all the cookie baking and purestock results.

Jack could only pick on me IF HE POSTED THE PURESTOCK RESULTS! He didn't even post the winner of the Purestock feature this week. Pitiful!

Sorry I got the name wrong, but I copy the numbers from the results board in the pits after the races are over, and there are NO NAMES on that board. Guess I will have to get a current standings sheet next week from the ticket booth lady on the backside so I get the names & numbers right.

Jon Corey did very well, if he got into the Feature through the semi, and then finished 9th in the Feature. He had a lot of traffic to get through to do that! :D

ok bomber momma...the #4 was driven by jon cory last night...

Come on saleracing35 get it right. It is John Cory, with an H and no E.

Geez! Will the real Jon Corey, John Corey, Jonathan Cory, John Cory, Johnathan Cory, or whomever, please reveal his true identity? Who was in that #4 car last night?

Is this guy related to the Coreys from Highland who raced Bombers with Jimmy back in 1998 and 1999? I believe it was "Pigger" Corey back then? Anybody know? :confused:

dirthound, you keep quiet....you couldn't spell it correctly any which way.

Back