Belle-Clair Results

salsdad

Late Model dash- Salter, Kiefer, Schulte, Weidner, Daryn Klein, Voigt.

And an intermission that was 8 times too long. 20 lap micro feature just now starting with the late models to follow.

Late Model feature- Salter, Korte, Weidner, Keifer, Collins, Lach, Thornton, Hammerle, Bauman, Kreke, Martin, Schulte, Friedrich, A.Schulte, Klein. DNF- Voigt, 22 Jacober, Downing, T. Thornton, Suhre, Standridge. Klein had a flat running third coming to white flag.

racingfan03 is right. Show ran way too long, not because of our late models, they put on their usual great show. 4 POWRi heats- 15 cautions ( I counted.) Late Models- 3 heats- 1 caution. Not to mention all the waved-off restarts.

i went to the usac race there and will never go to another midget race again.took an hour to run 40 laps and had to have a fuel stop:eek:

racingfan03 is right. Show ran way too long, not because of our late models, they put on their usual great show. 4 POWRi heats- 15 cautions ( I counted.) Late Models- 3 heats- 1 caution. Not to mention all the waved-off restarts.

In the very first race they ran at least two laps and a yellow came out but they did a complete restart. They should let Allied run the show! Overall great racing. I think the fans got their monies worth.

Great show,nothing wrong with an intermission some time ma be needed to fix damage or grind tires etc.

Sometimes you have to take some time take care of the track sponsors The 2 pro 4 races & the 2 kart races were employees and kids of U-Pic-A-Part last nights sponsor. Special Thank you to them for being a Great sponsor at Belle-Clair Speedway.

It was a good show. Would have liked to see a yellow in the midgets to find out if Knepper had anything for him. Micro feature was just ok until the last few laps.

I understand taking care of the sponsors...but I wish I had known how long that took. There has to be more of a balance. There were a lot of restless fans in the stands, myself included. I would have bet the show was gonna end at 10:30, and I was in a great mood. Instead, I walked out of there at 11:30. 3 classes should not have taken 4.5 hours to run.

I think the 15 cautions in 4 heats & 3 red flags played the biggest part in the overtime! POWRi likes that juiced up track and it bites ya sometimes. Its 3 minutes per caution and a minimum of 5-10 minutes on the reds.
Sorry we'll do better next time.

It was a good show. Would have liked to see a yellow in the midgets to find out if Knepper had anything for him. Micro feature was just ok until the last few laps.

I understand taking care of the sponsors...but I wish I had known how long that took. There has to be more of a balance. There were a lot of restless fans in the stands, myself included. I would have bet the show was gonna end at 10:30, and I was in a great mood. Instead, I walked out of there at 11:30. 3 classes should not have taken 4.5 hours to run.

I would like to see fewer hot laps. Either cut the laps to two or cut the classes that hot lap. ( on nights like last night). Start hot laps early on nights with specials. Timed heat races and features. If you can't get it done in X minutes then there were too many yellows and time should dictate. ( put large timer in infield. Have seen this before at Poplar Bluff)

Gosh, I hope this post doesn't keep fans from coming to BelleVegas. LMFAO!!! Damned social media and free speech.

Never understand why people are in such a rush to get good racing over just so they can head home and do nothing. Anybody have a car count on the micros and midgets? Looking forward to seeing them with the sprints at Farmington tonight.

Instead of all the whining, this post is entitled "Results", where the F are the results?
Sorry I can't help with that, but I don't know anything about POWRi or their drivers. Every year I debate going to this show or not, because I am not a fan of Sprints/Midgets. I go for three reasons. I love late model racing, I love Belle-Clair Speedway, and i want to support the Hoeners and all their hard work with the track. The feature was fine but the heats were not.I really enjoyed the Late model feature, they were racing as hard for tenth as they were for the lead!

Back