Belle-Clair Speedway Bomber Tech-Guy???

bcaldwell18

Who is the person at Belle-Clair that is in the infield all night at the black & blue #12 car that is always talking to the officials? It seems like everytime the officials are done talking to him, they walk over to a car other than the 12 car & start looking it over.

Thats Probably Mark Schaffer You're Talking About. He's On The Allied Board. He Just Doesn't Wear A White Shirt. :D

Anyone who knows Mark, knows that is not the case. If fact, I think he was one who was involved with having the 12 car remove the "spoiler" (insignificant bump in the sheet metal) from his deck lid last year. Is that favoritism J-Rod?

Mike

The #12 is his cousin & the #11 is his daughter and I am here to tell you that neither of them catch any breaks due to him being an allied board member.

Defensive, aren't we?

I don't know Mark Schaffer, or even have any idea of what his car looks like or how it runs. I was simply stating the conflict of interest that _might_ exist due to a driver being on the board...

Not to mention that favoritism could be used in a different way. Instead of Favoritism towards the 12 car, how about favoritism against someone else? ;) I know very few bomber guys and rarely watch their races... Just stating some possibilities. :p

More like just stating some crap...
Defensive??? No, just tired of people trying to stir up crap on good people.

Mike

If you don't know many bomber drivers then don't waste space by posting on something you know nothing about. JMO!

but, people just call it like they see it, they have been all over dustin sellers car all year picking at him, and his car is as stock as stock gets, the 12 car doesnt even look like a STOCK car, but do you think it will ever be found illegal,i dought it, what a joke.

First ,for the record Mark is my second cousin on my mommas side.

Second ,my car is a monteregalcamino very rare only made in 1984.5

third ,reverse favortism doesnt make sense because anyone who has raced with me knows I do not hold grudges and will not beat the crap out of them to make a pass. Ask around the pit. enuf said

fourth, I am usually the first one to help or offer advice or knowledge which granted aint always best.

fifth, We work on monday nights come by the garage you can help , ask ,look at, take a picture, video vhs or beta ....bring your own beer we supply the tree or toilet whichever you prefer!

Sixth, All the tech guys at the car friday were telling me we were going to be black flagged if we did not get it to stop SMOKING ps our bert was leaking all over the exhaust and quick change rear end. what a joke

Jason Davinroy :D

im not saying anything bad about you Jason, i just think thatyou dont have to worry about getting found illegal if you know what i mean. but i think you are a good and very clean driver.

lol...I like the Bert thing Jason, funny!
Good Luck Friday, hopefully I can get my crap put back together by then.
Dustin

Why Do Some Always Think There Is A Conspiracy Going On????

Could It Be The #12 Will Not Be Found Illegal, Because He's Not??? No Way!!! I Give The Guy Credit For Taking Pride In His Racer. The #12 Is The Best Looking Car There Week In And Week Out. Pride And Craftsmenship Show Through.

Jason, They'll Get Off You And On Us When The "Retro H Train" Rolls In!!! :d

My fault JD, I knew what I meant. I don't know where nephew came from. Hope the lead helps. See you Friday!

~Katie

Drifter hurry up on that car [and thanks for the kind words about the car] Watch out for the HOOOOE TRAIN !!!!!!!

Mike does that brinn have a converter? Whats the top bid up to on the 143?

Katie no fault no problem lmao and thanks for the lead!

See yall friday

Jason :D

No, but I'm sure we can "convert" it...I am very persuasive...

The bidding hasn't started yet, Denny has more nights in it. His contract was for 10 nights, but I think the fine print says he cannot spin more that twice while running in the top 10 or he forfeits his turn. lol

Mike

Back