Belle Clair Speedway Fair race - Aug 11

jpugh

UMP Late Models - 23 cars

Heat 1: Mike Schulte(27), Brett Kreke(13), Don Grimm(11), Vince Grondzki(32), Jeff Johns(95), Mike Hammerle(16), John Beck(28), Dick Taylor(24)

Heat 2: Jim Gibson(66), Don Klein(28), Rick Standridge(12), Micheal Kloos(6), Rusty Griffaw(16), Scott Geaschel(4e), Jim Durbin(3d), Dave Thornton(12t)

Heat 3: Frankie Martin(25), Mark Gansmann(77), Tyler Diebert(84), Bob Geaschel(8), Bruce Uterbrink(14u), Dan Dondero(2), John Paule(22)

Dash: Martin, Schulte, Gibson, Kreke, Klein, Gansmann

Semi: Hammerle, Beck, Taylor, Paule, Thornton, S. Geaschel, Dondero, Durbin

Feature: Gansmann, Gibson, Schulte, Kreke, Kloos, Griffaw, Standridge, Johns, Taylor, Klein, Uterbrink, Beck, Grondzki(DNF), Grimm(DNF), Hammerle(DNF), B. Geaschel(DNF), Diebert(DNF), Martin(DNF)

UMP Modifieds - 20 cars

Heat 1: Bobby Bittle(89), Tom Ratajczyk(12), Todd McGraw(10), Chris Gray (57), Jesse Carson(13), Mike Haas(28), Lenny Bryant(78)

Heat 2: Brian Bielong(70), Tommy Seets Jr.(16), Randy Ridge(23), Marty Smith Jr. (55), (15), Mark Clary(94)

Heat 3: Marty Smith Sr.(5), Brett Korves(25), Brad McKinnon(20m) Jimmy Cummins(19), Dave Seger(22), Mark Pfleuger(19)

Dash: Bielong, Bittle, Ratajczyk, Smith Sr,. Korves, Seets

Feature:Bittle, Bielong, Smith Sr., Smith Jr., Korves, Gray, Ratajczyk, Seets, Cummins, Carson, Clary, Bryant, McKinnon, McGraw, (15), Ridge, Haas, Seger, Pfleuger(DNF)

UMP Sportsman- 20 cars

Heat 1:Denny Tribout Jr.(143), Dustin Homen(10), Shawn Seymour(54), Mike Jones(17), Jimmy Cummins(19), Joe Volluz(55), Adam Haas(27), Mike Harris(43), Tommy Smallwood(28), Lonnie Casey(358)

Heat 2: Paul Bauman(24), Jason Davinroy(112), Jim Clark(82), Brian Shubirg(31), Mike Seymour(45), Mike Kurtz Jr.(14), Bobby Teutraine(69) John Shrum(26)

Dash: Bauman, Tribout Jr., S. Seymour, Clark, Davinroy, Homen

Feature: Bauman, Davinroy, Shubirg, Tribout Jr., Cummins, Clark, Harris, Jones, Volluz, M. Seymour, Casey, Smallwood, Kurtz, S. Seymour, Teutraine, Homen, Shrum(DNF), Haynes(DNF),

classes

oh i thought only 3 classes ran friday night but thats right jpugh thinks the lesser classes are a peice and he doesnt think they should be reported, good job jpugh again, only a few people count in your life the lesser clases ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen pal take your 26 posts and put them on a different forum!jack does a great job on the results that voluntaraly puts on here each week.if you dont like that then you do it.how many times does this have to be said?????

Jimmy Cummins said:
i think the bomber had the best race of the night. it was pretty exciting thru lap traffic

Not to even mention that the Pure Stock main went caution free on a surface that had seen 20 previous races totalling over 280 laps of abuse.

jpugh said:
Feature: Gansmann, Gibson, Schulte, Kreke, Kloos, Griffaw, Standridge, Johns, Taylor, Klein, Uterbrink, Beck, Grondzki(DNF), Grimm(DNF), Hammerle(DNF), B. Geaschel(DNF), Diebert(DNF), Martin(DNF)

After 100 laps of racing, 12 of 18 starters finished, with just one of those 12 (Beck) finshing off the lead lap. Granted, there was a number of yellows, but I think 11 cars completing the entire 100 laps just goes to show how close the competition really is at Belleville.:cool:

By the way, speaking of the lapped car of Beck, I was wondering why he wasn't placed up between Gansman and Gibson on the last restart. I had him between the two leaders on lap 96. Did he elect to go to the back, or did they revert back to the last lap scored since the yellows quit counting on lap 90? (Truth be told, I was kind of glad the 28B wasn't lined up at the front, so we could see Gibson get to tuck up behind Gansman for the sprint to the end.)

woody25 said:
oh i thought only 3 classes ran friday night but thats right jpugh thinks the lesser classes are a peice and he doesnt think they should be reported, good job jpugh again, only a few people count in your life the lesser clases ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Jack started posting results along time ago there were only 3 classes then. There were no bombers there. He doesnt get paid to post them, he does them because he wants to. If you dont like it why dont you get the results for the bombers yourself. Jack, I appreciate you posting them. Especially when i cant make it there!!

Nic

Pure Stock heats:

Heat 1: Schaefer
Morris
Haffer
Hooker

Heat 2: Tyson
Branson
Reagan
Ems

Heat 3: Schrand
Sargent

Semi: Sorry, I wanted to beat the crowd to the concession stand and restroom before intermission:D , so I didn't see the pure stock semi.

Back