Belle-Clair Speedway is Racing Tonight! Adults only $12 Kids 12 & Under FREE as Always!

Yes!!! Let's go racing!!! I have missed this track now for a few weeks, I need my fix. Way to go don, getter done big guy, I'm ready to see some real racing. Some bumper to bumper, side by side, kick but passing," that I didn't see last week, I'm sure everyone knows what track I'm talking about" but yeah I can't wait far the real racing tonight, I'm leaving now, and gonna hang out at imos, six dollar picture of beer to start a great night out before going to the best track in the Midwest.

Yes!!! Let's go racing!!! I have missed this track now for a few weeks, I need my fix. Way to go don, getter done big guy, I'm ready to see some real racing. Some bumper to bumper, side by side, kick but passing," that I didn't see last week, I'm sure everyone knows what track I'm talking about" but yeah I can't wait far the real racing tonight, I'm leaving now, and gonna hang out at imos, six dollar picture of beer to start a great night out before going to the best track in the Midwest.

well the next time belle clair cancells cuz its to hot or to cold or to cloudy or any other stupid reason just stay home and dont go to tri city any more.everybody on here wants to bad mouth dirtboy,but for the last couple of weeks you have done nothing but bad mouth tri city.some of you people need to get a life cuz you guys are way to negative for me...i think there is more than just me tired of listening to you guys ***** all the time...Rick Plumb

I agree with 360s fan, every time i get on here to get updates results etc. there are way to many complaining about anything they can. All you people *****ing need to loosing up a little and let everything get your panties in a bunch.

well the next time belle clair cancells cuz its to hot or to cold or to cloudy or any other stupid reason just stay home and dont go to tri city any more.everybody on here wants to bad mouth dirtboy,but for the last couple of weeks you have done nothing but bad mouth tri city.some of you people need to get a life cuz you guys are way to negative for me...i think there is more than just me tired of listening to you guys ***** all the time...Rick Plumb
Your right I shouldn't down this track, but I went there a couple a years ago to watch somebody they listed. They weren't there so I figured they broke or something the night before. I spoke to yhe driver himself and he never told Kevin or anyone else he was going. And they continue to lie. I believe when when a promoter of a track does a roll call, it's not his place just to guess who's gonna be there. Awesome they had 48 LM last night, but they also lied again, about some the drivers. Not just him but the person that runs this site just because he is the photographer there. I know this is his sit, but there's no reason to lie to get a fan of a certain driver there and they not be there. I know of three they listed yesterday and they weren't there. If your gonna guess, you should put who's for sure coming column and who might show up column. Yeah, I've been told I'm gonna be booted off here if I make certain comments, but wow it's okay for promoters to lie whose comin to a track and really isn't. Yea, I guess I'm the jerk here, but I'm a truthful jerk. I seen the qualifying times, heat finishes and it is about what I always say, choo choo.

Back