Belle Clair Speedway partial results - May 6

jpugh

UMP Late Models - 22 cars

Heat 1 - Kenny Rumble(87), Mark Voigt(30), Chris Shelton(16), Brent Kreke(13), Kevin Cole(81c), Dan Dondero(2), Paul Roider(23)

Heat 2 - Mike Hammerle(16), Bob Geaschel(8), Mike Schule(27), Rick Standridge(12), Rusty Griffaw(93x), Frankie Martin(25), Dewayne Kiefer(13)

Heat 3 - Brian Wolfmeier(37), Michael Kloos(6w), Rich Whaley(59), Aaron Kleine,(9), Dave Thornton(12t), Andy Pryor(10), Matt Kock(96)

Dash - Hammerle, Wolfmeier, Kloos, Voigt, Geaschel, Rumble

Semi - Martin, Pryor, Klein, Kiefer, Dondero, Koch, Roider

UMP Modifiers - 19 cars

Heat 1 - Brett Korves(25), Chris Gray(57), Marty Smith Jr. (55), Bobby Bittle(89), Jason Pritz(74f), Tim Hancock(t0), Mark Voigt(98)

Heat 2 - Dean Hoffman(1d), Chris Smith(155), Chad Evans(59), David Seger(22), Tom Vogt(47), Blake Cook(9)

Heat 3 - Brian Bielong(70), Chris England(104), Steve Ellison)00_, Lenny Bryant(78), Paul Reinneck(51), Bobby Johnson(50)

Dash - Gray, Hoffman, C. Smith, England, Korves, Bielong

UMP Sportsmen - 17 cars

Heat 1 - Jim Clark(82), Mike Harris(43), Brian Shubirg(31), Derek Bryant(69), Jimmy Cummins(19), Justin Ketkow(85), Steve Edgecomb(8), Jimmy Miller(20)

Heat 2 - Tommy Smallwood(28),Brian Eaves(44), Adam Haas(27), Jemery Nash(95), 47, Brad McKinnon(20), Jason Keller(55k)

Dash: Haas, Shubirg, Harris, Smallwood, Clark, Eaves

Features were cancelled due to the lights in turns one and two malfunctioning. It was a safety issue. They tried to start the Late Model feature, but a 13 car pileup in turn three cause a rethinking of the rest of the night.

Next Friday night there will be double features for the UMP Late Models and UMP Modifieds. The following week there will be double features for the UMP Sportsmen and Pure Stocks.

yep the the nights the lights went out at belle claire hey jack why don't you give stan a copy or book to stan this week of stlracing forum

Jack, If someone who was in the feature doesn't show up next week, will the alternates out of the semi's be allowed to start the make up feature?

Its Always Somthing.................

12 TO GET IN STANDS,FOOD,DRINK............PLUS A KID..............20 BUCKS............................ MALFUNCTIONING LIGHTS AT RESPECTABLE RACETRACK++++++++++++PRICELESS..........................SALE ON LIGHTBULBS AT DONS HARDWARE........................:confused:

Hate saying this......

I will be going to TCS on fridays after 10 yrs of BC! I guess they think the heats are worth 10 bucks and the features only worth 2 bucks so i will wait till after the heats and pay 2 bucks if i every go back!!!!!

PS - Did TCS get new stands along with a new track? If not maybe everyone that wants there moneys worth to take 1 board from BC stands so we can build it at TCS they have plenty of room.

No reason to take junk from Belleville to Tri City all that will do is cause eye soares.Everything at Tri city is nice and in place,so leave the junk at the junk track!!! I would like to have the UMP sanction though. See you all newbie's at the nice race track in the near future.

oh and don't get mad cause I called you guys newbie's,cause you will be newbie's to the great Tri City speedway. See you all there.

Robbed by Belle Clair

I think that it is terrible what Belle Clair is doing for their fans...$2.00 off you got to be kidding me... I spend nearly $40.00 every Friday night at the track. Your going to give me $2.00 off and the features didn't even go. The light problem at the track was not anything new to you. The lights have not worked properly the past 2 weeks. I am at the track EVERY Friday night as is so many others. If it would have rained we would have gotten in for free the following week. The track has a malfunction and your only giving us $2.00 off. that is the way to make us feel like were your fans and that you want us back. I heard a group of people talking about the drivers should protest. I agree. We should all bring our coolers and our bbq pits and sit right out side the back straightaway and not pay a $1.00 to get in. Come on Stan don't you have enough bad publicity going on about the races and the mayor. Do you really want to loose your fans that come EVERY week to the races?

What was really bad was the track was in horrible shape to begin with! I understand that they ran midgets and micros the night before but if no one is going to work the track, why have races. It wasn't the lights that caused the big pile up, it was the track! Someone please do something! Fix the lights and the track! thanks for screwing us again belle clair!

oh and don't get mad cause I called you guys newbie's,cause you will be newbie's to the great Tri City speedway. See you all there.
me a newbie lmfao I started gooing there in 1962 how about you changed the track and that's about it
and great doesn't compute for tri city not yet

No reason to take junk from Belleville to Tri City all that will do is cause eye soares.Everything at Tri city is nice and in place,so leave the junk at the junk track!!! I would like to have the UMP sanction though. See you all newbie's at the nice race track in the near future.

Scruffy can you get me my refund for the 6 Outlaw tickets I bought at TCS? I can't make it to the next race. They are offering refunds arn't they?

Now you are arguing on the results page. Give it up.

If you like racing go to a race track and enjoy it. If there are problems that occur and they are beyond the control of the track, then don't complain.

Jack, Can you post the running order at the time of the crash? Could you also indicate the type of tire each racer was running on the right rear? Thanks AK

Back