Belle Clair Speedway results - Sep 16

jpugh

UMP Late Models - 28 cars

Heat 1: Micheal Kloos(6K), Kevin Cole(81c), Mark Voigt(30), Ray Emling(6), Ryan Little(18), Bob Brown(b1), Frankie Martin(25)(DNF)

Heat 2: Randy Korte(00), Steve Sheppard(5s), Mike Schulte(27), Chris Winters(X), Mike Bryant(11), Dick Taylor(24), Ron Jarrell(78)

Heat 3: Ed Dixon(16a), Brian Collins(11z), Rick Standridge(12), Rick Salter(1s), Vince Grondzki(32), Rodney Melvin(27)(DNF), Bob Geaschel(8)(DNF)

Heat 4: Billy James(5), Brent Kreke(13), Don Klein(28), Dan Dondero(2), Dan Jacober(22), Jimmy Burwell(56), Mike Hammerle(16)

Dash: Kloos, Dixon, James, Sheppard, Cole, Collins, Kreke, Korte

Semi: Martin, Little, Grondzki, Hammerle, Melvin, Burwell(DNF), Little(DNF), Taylor(DNF), Jarrell(DNF)

Feature: Korte, Collins, Cole, Kloos, James, Schulte, Sheppard, Martin, Klein, Salter, Emling, Dondero, Kreke, Little, Voigt(DNF), Standridge(DNF), Winters(DNF), Dixon(DNF)

UMP Modifieds - 22 cars

Heat 1: Brett Korves(25), Steve Ellison(00), Chad Sellers(e55), Steve Meyers(21m), Chris Smith(15), Lenny Bryant(78), Brad McKinnon(20), Shawn Bohn(00)(DNF)

Heat 2: Tom Ratajczyk(12), Wayne Downing(4), Kyle Logue(wf0), J.D. Rottler(98), Dave Sheppard(4w), Marty Smith Sr., Bobby Bittle(89)

Heat 3: Chris Gray(57), Paul Reinneck(51), Marty Smith Jr.(55), Rusty Griffaw(22), Bobby Martintoni(48), Ryan Driemeyer(2), Dave Thorton(56)

Dash: Ratajczyk, Ellison, Gray, Korves, Reinneck, Downing

Feature: Gray, Ratajczyk, Korves, Downing, Logue, Griffaw, Ellison, Martintoni, Sellers, Smith Jr., Bryant(DNF), Meyers(DNF), Thornton(DNF), Reinneck(DNF), McKinnon(DNF), Driemeyer(DNF), C. Smith(DNF), Sheppard(DNF), Smith Sr.(DNF)

Allied Sportsmen - 15 cars

Heat 1: Joe Volluz(66), Mike Kurtz(14), Shawn Seymour(54), Chris Smith(55), Jeff Lebaube(29), Tom Smallwood(19), Brian Shubirg(31), Mark Scheafer(00)

Heat 2: Paul Bauman(24), Mike Jones(17), Mike Seymour(45), Mike Harris(43), Randy Ridge(44), Denny Tribout Jr.(143), Lonnie Casey(6)

Dash: Bauman, Jones, Volluz, Kurtz, M. Seymour, S. Seymour

Feature: Volluz, Bauman, Kurtz, Harris, Tribout Jr., M. Seymour, Shubirg, Casey, S. Seymour(DNF), Lebaube(DNF), Smallwood(DNF), Smith(DNF), Jones(DNF)

there was good racin 2nite.... congrats dad! our steel block pulled through! cars in one piece:p see yall at the vern!

-Kelcie Emling

pure stock
Ems 1st feature Great job congrats!
Tyson
Wilson
Davinroy
Dietzel
Crane
?
?
ect

sorry I only know whos back and front bumpers I saw :D

Thanks Linda. What a tough night with many cars broken. The track crew did a great job to get the track ready and should be commended for a great effort last night. I think we were the only track in our area to race. Congratulations to Danny Ems for your first feature win. A great accomplishment considering there were over 30 pure stocks on hand!

Rod

Racerrod said:
The track crew did a great job to get the track ready and should be commended for a great effort last night. I think we were the only track in our area to race. Rod

I agree. Track condition for the features was good. Nice job on the track. "The Track Prep Guy" needs a raise!

Mother Nature did not help the racing in the area this week, but Curt Benedick deserves a BIG pat on the back and a round of applaze next week for getting the race track in a raceable condition after some wild heat races.
The track took three plus inches of moisture in the the days prior. With the decision to race being made by Stan and the desire for the drivers and fans to show up, it was one of the best nights of racing of the year. The top six in UMP National points in the Late Model division were in the pits.

A Big Pat On The Back To Curt For The First Few Races The Track Was Rough But He Kept Coming Out And Aftre That The Track Was Fast And Made For Great Fast Racing

I couldn't believe how bad the track was tearing up during hot laps and some in the heats. But boy, after a couple trips out with the tractor thing-abob the track was GREAT for the features. Great job to the crew for not giving up on what started out as a very poor track.

Mike

Back