Belle Clair Speedway schedule

jpugh

The 2004 schedule for Belle Clair Speedway is post on their web site. Go to www.belleclairspeedway.com and click on schedule. If you don't see the schedule with practice on it, click on refresh.

when friday gets rained out and they race on sunday will they start at the same time or will they start earlier????and i assume that stan has cleared this with the city and the neighbors????

Not yet, but when I get it it will be on here and on the Belle Clair site.
Past experience says that gates could open at 10:00 A.M. and practice start at 12:00, but that may not be the case this year. I will find out the details and let everyone know.
As for the Sunday racing, it will start at 6:00 and hopefully get over before 10:00 if not earlier.

What about the three Sunday midget races? They can't run two shows the same day.

Those midget dates are locked from what I understand.

TTG/MM

sunday

Hey talker guy, it depends on if allieds buddies need to make up a few points or so, then they'll cancel the midget races.

The MARA midgets shows are on the schedule and the Friday night races will have to be worked around this schedule. Good question and I'll find out more, but I am sure the MARA shows will continue.

Midgets are locked in on Sunday nights

budman8, I'm sure you know they couldn't and wouldn't call one of the midget races for you to make up some of your points. You sound like one that needs help with the point situation!!! :D :D

Back